Alliances in Age of Empires Castle Siege!!!

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone kno if you can create a new game without leaving your other one? I thought I saw an option, but i'm afraid it would delete my other castle that ive worked for for a new one.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
if you come across mine, don't destroy my castle and back out pls. its vulnerable because i'm using the wall as letter "K"
tumblr_nc8sfxi7OO1r9th7ro1_1280.jpg

And anyone from California, join the republic. Search for "CALIFORNIA"

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
if you come across mine, don't destroy my castle and back out pls. its vulnerable because i'm using the wall as letter "K"
View attachment 81698

And anyone from California, join the republic. Search for "CALIFORNIA"

Err, I hate to say this but you realise this is a game and not a sandbox like Minecraft don't you?

1. If you're attacked then everything gets rebuilt the way it was, expletive included.
2. With that "layout" you're asking to be attacked.
3. You attack me then I will go on a revenge attack against you and destroy everything!!!!

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
The shape of your base spreads your towers offense too thin. Try this, it should give you better coverage.
View attachment 81651

Black = Base, Brown = Wall, Red = Towers, Yellow = Silo/Lumberyard, Blue = Cathedral/university, Orange = Farm/Mill, White = Barracks/Arxhery/Seige
Pink = Patrol.

Will try that!! Right now I'm focused on upgrading my walls to level 2 and acquiring a catapult
Well this is my Castle, not great but it's progressing well with overlapping defences.
View attachment 81725

How come you have that manny walls??

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
How come you have that manny walls??

I have an Age IV keep and I've used a couple of IAPs to get the resources for it. I'm putting a lot of resources into defence at the moment as well. As you upgrade the Keep it unlocks extra wall and road sections as well as better defences and other buildings.

I'm trying to build it as much like a British Castle as the game will allow.

Last edited:

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an Age IV keep and I've used a couple of IAPs to get the resources for it. I'm putting a lot of resources into defence at the moment as well. As you upgrade the Keep it unlocks extra wall and road sections as well as better defences and other buildings.

I'm trying to build it as much like a British Castle as the game will allow.

my storage houses are located somewhere else on this map and is heavily guarded. the castle is just a decoy. don't care much of it since it only carries pennants and crowns. I guard my food and lumber heavily since they have more uses in defense and offense. no ones gotten 100% on me since.

Soulforge

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
my storage houses are located somewhere else on this map and is heavily guarded. the castle is just a decoy. don't care much of it since it only carries pennants and crowns. I guard my food and lumber heavily since they have more uses in defense and offense. no ones gotten 100% on me since.

Errr your caslte also contains alot of wood/food/stone...

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm only level 3. there's no point building a breachable wall right now. Only thing I can do is prevent them from getting 100% of me by scattering my buildings. :)

Someone with enough troops will be able to zoom out and let ALL your buildings share in the attacking fun, the point is that you build up defences over time. My castle has been attacked many times but I use the replays to work out where my defence is the weakest and use resources to fix it.

AznRaven

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
hi!!! versatilias here... here's my defense layout... i'm in the wpcentral alliance... been sharing vids of my attacks and defense in the game... if you're in my alliance, click on that triangle in the left and chk it out my vids... i think my method of attack is pretty useful and easy to do... i use my hero to destroy the walls... but you can also use a ram to do the same thing...
wp_ss_20140922_0001.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2