Age of Empires Alliance- Hylian Knights

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi, gee_cee0 with 629 crowns at the moment, interested to join.

Unfortunately, I can't get the GroupMe app working, but might I possibly get an invite anyway? =)

Thanks!
Hmm it says it can't find your gamer tag. Did you type it properly? Anyway looking forward to you joining us :). You can try friend requesting me on Xbox too, let's see if that works. My gamer tag is Delmorir.

gee_cee0

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply! Unfortunately I think my gamertag is geecee0 (without the underscore)

I'll accept the friend request once I see it so we can proceed. Thank you sir!

Edit: I've added you as a friend too, so accepting on your side should work too!

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply! Unfortunately I think my gamertag is geecee0 (without the underscore)

I'll accept the friend request once I see it so we can proceed. Thank you sir!
Ah ok, just accepted your friend request, and I've sent you an invite to the alliance. Please try to join our group chat on GroupMe when it works for you. Welcome to our alliance :D.

gee_cee0

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the invite, I've accepted =)

Don't know if my GroupMe is ever going to work though, it's still giving errors ><

But anyway, glad to join!

AhmadSorour

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey I'm sorry, someone joined our group chat asking to join the alliance already. He has 450 crowns. After he joins, the alliance will be full. I'm sorry man :(. If we get more vacancies I'll let you know through this thread

You don't have to be sorry :)
If I were in your shoes I would have done the same thing :) .
Good Luck! :)))

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Can I get an invite?

Gamertag: Alan Gnnr

Hey, we already invited a few people, so as soon as they join, we will be full. Sorry :/. But I will let you know here if and when we get any openings. How many crowns do you have? We currently have a minimum 50 crown requirement.

floatingpelican

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I can't seem to join. It seems to be invite only now.

I'm interested in joining. I'm FloatingPelican. I have only been playing for 24 hours and already have 64 crowns. Love this game.

I'd really like an invite since I recently left an alliance just to join the Hylian Knights.

Thanks

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I can't seem to join. It seems to be invite only now.

I'm interested in joining. I'm FloatingPelican. I have only been playing for 24 hours and already have 64 crowns. Love this game.

I'd really like an invite since I recently left an alliance just to join the Hylian Knights.

Thanks
Hi :). Thanks for the interest! Unfortunately we are about to be full. Please read the post above yours. Sorry :/

Edit:I will let you know if we get any vacancies

blkfrost

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I was looking into joining an alliance and I am a big Legend of Zelda fan so naturally HK caught my attention.
I would like to join if at all possible. My gamertag is BLKHALO

danielnight

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, guys. We will not be able to accept people in as HK is currently full. We will post if we have any vacancies.
However, be sure to join the GroupMe chat regardless if you are in our alliance or not! Fast updates in there ;):)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6