Age of Empires Alliance- Hylian Knights

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone and everyone is welcome. Especially fans of the legend of Zelda series! We are a new alliance and we aim to be a fun, friendly, helpful, and active alliance. Search us up in the alliance search tab or post your gamer tag and I will invite! Looking forward to your allegiance! :)

Edit: For anyone interested in joining, right now invites can only be sent to gamer tags already on your friends list. So it would be better if you join us by searching us up on the alliance page. Just type in Hylian Knights and click join. Thanks.

Edit 2:

How to join our chat:
1) Go to groupme.com or download GroupMe app
2) Create Your account
3) Join our chat and change nickname to Your gamer tag
4) Talk with us!

Last edited:

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Can you explain what alliances are, how they work, what the benefits are, etc? Some of us are brand new to this franchise.

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Hmm I'm actually new to the game my self haha. But most probably being in an alliance seek allow us to share troops and reinforcements with each other. Also the game might include alliance wars. I'm not sure if it has it yet or not because I just started the game as well. Also we will have a separate alliance chat so we can communicate. Alliances in this game are similar to guilds or clans in other games

Last edited:

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Can you explain what alliances are, how they work, what the benefits are, etc? Some of us are brand new to this franchise.

I'm kinda new to this too, from what I've read on the Help & Support section on the Settings it says that: 'Alliances are teams that consist of up to 50 players. Join or create an alliance to share replays with each other, compare each other's stats, and take part in the alliance leaderboard'

:)

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Ahh. Yea you can share replays. Which I think would be pretty fun for bragging rights or if you had an epic battle :). But since the game just released, they will probably add more features and things to do with alliances later on. Which I am looking forward to.

On a side note I absolutely love how smooth this game runs on my 520! Cloud raiders is pretty laggy comparatively. I like the graphics and the UI as well. Only thing that gets on my nerves is how the back button(on the phone) instantly closes the game.

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm kinda new to this too, from what I've read on the Help & Support section on the Settings it says that: 'Alliances are teams that consist of up to 50 players. Join or create an alliance to share replays with each other, compare each other's stats, and take part in the alliance leaderboard'

:)
BTW jc, do you want to join my alliance?

Also, how do you chat with alliance members? Is that feature not there?

Last edited:

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey :). the invites for alliance is kind of bad right now. You can only invite people on your Xbox friends list. I don't have an Xbox so I'm not sure how to add friends. You can go to the alliance tab and search for us. Just type in Hylian Knights and click join. Looking forward to you joining! :)

As there is no in game chat currently I guess we can also use this thread to chat

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Yup there are plenty of free spots, I would say we are active but its hard to judge since we are a brand new alliance and most people just started playing. You're definitely welcome to join and then decide if you want to stay or not :).

It just sucks that there is no in game messages or alliance chat :(

Besides that, how do you all find the game so far?

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Yup there are plenty of free spots, I would say we are active but its hard to judge since we are a brand new alliance and most people just started playing. You're definitely welcome to join and then decide if you want to stay or not :).

It just sucks that there is no in game messages or alliance chat :(

Besides that, how do you all find the game so far?

Just joined bro, my gamer tag is pawtpawt16 :)
it's awesome!!! absolutely awesome, the only downside for me is the constant disconnection due to the poor internet connection in our country XD... lol

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Just joined bro, my gamer tag is pawtpawt16 :)
it's awesome!!! absolutely awesome, the only downside for me is the constant disconnection due to the poor internet connection in our country XD... lol

Haha i feel you, it's the same thing where i am too xD. Thanks for joining BTW! :) and now sadly i must stop playing for the day. I have a math test in college tomorrow and its already 11:45 PM. I have yet to start studying thanks to this game! Looks like it's an all nighter for me :/

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Cool! Welcome Madhav :). Or shall I call you ghoul? I'm pretty sure there is no way to attack a specific player. Only way to somewhat do that is revenge against people who attacked you. Not really what you want though.

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Alright cool, BTW my gamer tag is Delmorir.

One thing that is extremely frustrating for me is getting disconnected during a raid. So annoying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte