FIFA 15 UT Lag

Japie Fourie

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I played fifa14 endlessly on my Lumia 1020 without any issues. I then upgraded to the cyan update, deleted fifa14 and installed FIFA 15:UT. FIFA 15 is now so slow on my Lumia it's unplayable! It lags so much it sometimes even freezes altogether. I've mailed Microsoft support- "can't comment on games" and I've mailed EA who said they'll look at the issue but it might take some time. Is the Lumia 1020 just to old and slow? Is FIFA 15 not coded properly or did cyan slow down my Lumia 1020? Any one have any suggestions or at least an explanation and finally, am I the only person with this problem?

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I have the sane issue, and I am playing on the Samsung Ativ S Neo from Sprint so it is not the Lumia Cyan update. I end up deleting Fifa15 and installed again 14 which runs perfectly fine on my phone. If there is an update to 15 that resolves the lag issue let me know.

letsfifa

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
To be honest, I personally think the best place to buy coins is on site which specialized in selling coins. I would strongly recommend 1 legit sites to buy coins on, being fifa1314 site The site give both cheap price and safety garantee. and also you can received coins instantly

Use 6% coupon code—-“6%coupon” (no limit to use)

Axel Ridd

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys. I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I will do it anyway. I have a Lumia 535 device. I used to play FIFA 15 UT on my device. Two days ago I tried to install Windows 10 technical preview and then I saw that the preview is buggy. I used the recovery tool to bring my device back to Windows 8.1 and i use my restore data. All my apps downloaded except FIFA 15 UT. Then i headed for the store and it says the app isn't available. After that I contact EA and they told me that is a problem from Windows store. Then I contact Windows phone support and they told me that the app is not available due to device screen resolution. So my question is:

Any of you with Lumia 535 can play FIFA 15 UT? If yes or not I would like to know that. Thank you very much :)

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I can play it in my lumia 532 device, and it seems that this device and the 535 are pretty much from the same family, so maybe the problem is your mobile. I also cannot play this game as it should be, 'cause as other users said its very laggy!
Hope EA can solve this issue

Kh-win

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys. I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I will do it anyway. I have a Lumia 535 device. I used to play FIFA 15 UT on my device. Two days ago I tried to install Windows 10 technical preview and then I saw that the preview is buggy. I used the recovery tool to bring my device back to Windows 8.1 and i use my restore data. All my apps downloaded except FIFA 15 UT. Then i headed for the store and it says the app isn't available. After that I contact EA and they told me that is a problem from Windows store. Then I contact Windows phone support and they told me that the app is not available due to device screen resolution. So my question is:

Any of you with Lumia 535 can play FIFA 15 UT? If yes or not I would like to know that. Thank you very much :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piklokz