Join the Windows Central Royal Revolt 2 alliance!

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Royal Revolt 2 recently gained alliance support (clans).

We've created a Windows Central alliance and we'd love for you to join. You'll benefit by gaining a significant gold bonus from your wins (more than 10 percent), access to alliance chat, and a good spot on the Alliance Leaderboards.

Requirements for joining the alliance:
  • You must have over a Trophy rating of over 2000.
  • You must donate 20K or higher in gold.
  • You must play daily. No inactive players wanted.
  • You must donate gold to the alliance daily. Anyone who doesn't donate immediately upon joining will be kicked out the next day.

Please be sure to upgrade your Alliance Tower! This costs gems, but it's very important. The higher your tower level, the more gold you can donate every day. Donations help us level up the alliance, which increases the member limit. The more people who can join, the higher the alliance gold bonus everyone receives.

The alliance is currently full, but you can request to join here and we'll make a slot for you as needed.

Last edited:

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Join the Windows Central Royal Revolt alliance!

The alliance has filled up, but we can kick a few non-donating players if new people apply to join. Just let me know if you're interested in joining.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
You have to build an Alliance Tower before we can invite you. Be sure to level it up a few times while you're at it. :)

Heickel, you need to upgrade your tower too. I went ahead and invited you though!

Working on it
For the last period my focus mostly to farm and troops
I'm upgrading my workshop though

Nicholas Sanford

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Well I played awhile back, but stopped. When I saw all the updates they did recently, I decided to play again. I thought I had played on my phone, but when there was no data I figured they just didn't save it. Then i remembered it was because I used to play on my Surface so I reactivated that account.

Another reason why games should not be allowed to exist without logins. They especially shouldn't be allowed to be called universal if the data doesn't sync.

Also, any word why it was taken off the Windows Store?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Well I played awhile back, but stopped. When I saw all the updates they did recently, I decided to play again. I thought I had played on my phone, but when there was no data I figured they just didn't save it. Then i remembered it was because I used to play on my Surface so I reactivated that account.

Another reason why games should not be allowed to exist without logins. They especially shouldn't be allowed to be called universal if the data doesn't sync.

Also, any word why it was taken off the Windows Store?

They still working on new update. Until now some features are disabled until all devices get the update. Windows phone and Android already got in 1st time while iOS user already got an update few days ago. Windows 8 version hasn't got update though.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
i have the same issue, i thought the games synced from tablet to phone. so i guess i won't be playing as much as i thought i would since i don't look forward to starting over and having 2 separate accounts.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
If you guys are not going to play regularly, be sure to leave the clan or let me know so I can remove you. With member slots being so limited, we can't have anyone who is not contributing daily.

Also, everyone needs to make sure their alliance towers are upgraded so that they can donate at least 5K per day (10K preferred). I'm going to remove people who donate below 5K within the next couple of days.

So are Windows 8 users able to play? I couldn't connect to the servers so I uninstalled but now I can't even find the app to reinstall it.

The Windows 8 version is delisted, but pre-update versions might be able to play. It should be updated soon, and then both versions will be able to access the new clan unit and tower boosts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion