Candy crush saga dreamworld

NIKHIL NARKAR

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I am not getting extra or separate life in dream world (in owl game) where as one of my friend having Lumia 520 he has got separate life for dream world and separate life for original game. Is their anyone who has same problem and please share the solution for this

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Are they supposed to be separate lives? I've always had them shared lives. Plus...that owl is damn annoying, ruining my games cuz he falls off the moon all the time lol. I cant get any mega combos because one color is going to be annihilated by the combos so he just falls off when its over....

NIKHIL NARKAR

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Are they supposed to be separate lives? I've always had them shared lives. Plus...that owl is damn annoying, ruining my games cuz he falls off the moon all the time lol. I cant get any mega combos because one color is going to be annihilated by the combos so he just falls off when its over....

Jigo Biyoyo

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem too. I contacted king but they wont respond. Please help me contact them at website King.com and click contact us in the bottom.

Jigo Biyoyo

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Try delete history and saved passwords in internet explorer settings. And open candy crush click connect and login your friend's cc account who has separate lives because the separate lives of ur friend saved in his account. Then check if you have separate lives now. After that, try delete again history and saved password and login your own account. Reply me if that works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa