Add Me On The Sims FreePlay Friend List !

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Finally!

After a very long time, EA/FireMonkeys has finally updated our version of the game!

And all other updates from the iOS (Except the AIDS Update thing) and Android are in sync with the Windows Phone version. Plus the PARTY BOAT is working! and according to this post The Sims Freeplay Gets Royal Update states that:
"The game's developer Firemonkeys also announced today that "as of The Royalty Update, Windows Phone 8 will be actively supported for The Sims FreePlay!" "

With that said, we still are unable to connect with our Facebook accounts but we can on the other hand connect with our Xbox Live Accounts!

Soooo.... ADD ME :D

My gamertag is pawtpawt16

:)

Anyone else wanna play? :D

------

So I've noticed that a lot of people want to be added :)
I've compiled a list of gamertags here :)

I will be updating this from time to time :)

Here are the new Gamer Tags:
venibbeth
Doom Lenog
Tweety Mad
BlushedSiren926
Asyluma
TeamHawkins
danceinsidethe
Player947166815
player293222295
M SHADOWLESS
akhilharihar
The Erinium
richersam98
MissQuach
LarielaLv

And here are the old Gamer Tags that you can still add :)
pawtpawt16
purp1epenguin5
D0gs Growler
ginpeaches
URTYK
deadliestmansij
JoannL1030
Panther 0610
LaurenLives
TaposX12
CAIROisaCAT
VinceVman
player877877554
Player545711098
schathach
HiepBP
farparkerr
Dortje88
Wild2Fyah
Dortje88
NadiSheeran
Justchrisz
Zitus
Anymica
UltraElite89
Summerpearls
UnfitScarab783
SoLoZoMBieGuRL
cruelking sven
player010632189
Player448785884
Ranzer11
Gingeross
Sabilla23
Player397841815
my WC username
MumToNutters
Feuergecko
arannea
Hellman113
CrimeSolver95
zoneriXxX
PhoenixWanders
YesiMario
YesiMarito
Nyxseris
UltraElite89
Boogese
swagnerd25
dinizwagner
diamondlady79
Roshkosch
PainfulRex33278
Sheerio101
sharma070
joachimcapiral
apitanapit
plutopius

Happy gaming guys!! :)

Last edited:

ReenaSkittles

May 15, 2013
Visit site
So happy it's finally updated!
Add me too!

purp1epenguin5

I'm on level 44 and have everything built in my town except the dog park.
I'm happy to add anything that people need to my town too. Already specifically added firepole, frisbee, telescope, auction podium and most houses have plenty of ghost hunting items.

*EDIT* Due to the unimaginable amount of friend requests I had reached my friend limit so I had to clean out my friend list. If I accidentally deleted anyone who added me for sims, please re-add me.
I'm also not accepting anyone who's gamertag is still playerXXXX because it makes it VERY hard to keep track of my friends list. SORRY for any inconvience... But it's not hard to change your gamer tag - but just remember you can only do it once!
But otherwise please feel free to add away.

Last edited:

ginpeaches

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Looking for someone with an easel outside so I can paint in a neighbor's town. I have just about everything for a friend to borrow in my town. I'm ginpeaches on Xbox.

EDITED TO ADD: I'm out of space to add new friends. Scroll down for others to play with. Happy gamng!

Last edited:

Mansi Joshi1

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't know how to add neighbors on sims free play. I have one default neighbor but it doesn't have snow park.
I am stuck please help me add me my xbox game tag is deadliestmansij
and also somebody help me to le:cry::cry:arn how to add neighbors

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I don't know how to add neighbors on sims free play. I have one default neighbor but it doesn't have snow park.
I am stuck please help me add me my xbox game tag is deadliestmansij
and also somebody help me to le:cry::cry:arn how to add neighbors

You can add neighbors just by adding them to your Xbox Live Friends, I'm not sure if there's a limit to the friends that you can have, but maybe you have reached the limit. :)

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced this?

When you close the game with your Sims doing tasks, when you open up the game again your Sims are doing nothing?

I found a workaround for it, you have to save your game into the cloud and then reinstall the whole game, to make your life easier, download the .xap file in the store and put it into your phone, so next time it happens, you can easily continue.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Add me: Panther 0610. My town is at level 28, maybe enough to help you guys pass some social quests. And I need some help too. :)

Last edited:

schathach

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced this?

When you close the game with your Sims doing tasks, when you open up the game again your Sims are doing nothing?

I found a workaround for it, you have to save your game into the cloud and then reinstall the whole game, to make your life easier, download the .xap file in the store and put it into your phone, so next time it happens, you can easily continue.
How do you download .xap file?

Yes, this never happened before update. One thing I also noticed is that you no longer can download save data from Cloud; only upload. It says "you can download on your new device". I've been missing deadline of my quests. I didn't try finishing them now until I can get workaround for it. The official app page hasn't said anything regarding this "bug".

May I get your gamertag so we can communicate through Xbox? I don't visit this forum that often.

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
How do you download .xap file?

Yes, this never happened before update. One thing I also noticed is that you no longer can download save data from Cloud; only upload. It says "you can download on your new device". I've been missing deadline of my quests. I didn't try finishing them now until I can get workaround for it. The official app page hasn't said anything regarding this "bug".

May I get your gamertag so we can communicate through Xbox? I don't visit this forum that often.

My gamertag is pawtpawt16.

You can DL the .xap file with a PC, go to the windows store and scroll all the way down, look at the left side of the screen and you'll find an option called "Download and Install Manually"
What's your gamer tag dude?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion