CONTEST: Choose next Game Troopers game and win amazing Prizes!

nwoodby

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Steampunk Thiefs because it would be pretty awesome to have things like an interchangeable lock pick hand that can also be a cannon or sword and some kind of built in treasure scanner.

sabrekane

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Space Pirates or Far West Outlaws (I NEED A SIX-GUNS REPLACEMENT SINCE GAMELOFT WON'T UPDATE IT!!). Would love to see some sort of RPG / civilization building / survival type game. Really, Game Troopers, just keep doing what you are doing! Keep giving us awesome games and I keep playing them!

Kiba85

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I voted Space Pirates, it's a good settings for an adventure/action game. Combined with well developed characters, a good written story and beautiful design/graphics it could be very interesting!

I also voted for others, because I'd like to see a great phantasy JRPG on the windows store, similar to the "Tales of" series. I really love this kind of games, and you have the talent and the passion to make it real!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Post apocaliptic merceneries. I dont know why, but my fun senses are tingling when i say that name.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

amnesiality

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Tribal Sci-Fi. The game should be a platformer with super responsive controls, Xbox achievements and cross save (play on a phone, continue on a computer and vice versa). And no IAPs, please.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I voted for "Other" because I'd like to see a vertical scrolling shoot-em up (shmup), similar to games like Ikaruga, Radiant Silvergun, or the Windows Phone game Shoot 1UP (which is a fantastic mobile game, but it's been years since it released and it's the only Xbox-enabled shmup on Windows Phone 8.1, so we could definitely use some more, particularly with Game Trooper's magical touch)!

tl;dr = shmup

wojo_applejack

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Tomb looters, but in a form seen in Magi: Kingdom of Magic anime/manga: with magic, swords, and djinn powers recieved after conquering the dungeon (along with lots of treasures). The game would fit into a Action RPG genre: fighting monsters, solving puzzles and mysteries, developing new powers... this would be fun, and not only for me :)

Gautam Kabiraj

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Space Pirates for sure! I don't think there are any good games in that genre in the Store.
P.S: This is not for any extra incentives, but GameTroopers, I love your support for Windows phone/mobile and for Xbox games on WP! You rock!

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Of those choices, I'll go with the Tomb Looters (although Adventure is good, too).
Personally, I would like a proper Diablo-esque game.
I tire of the on-screen d-pad and action buttons.
I want to be able to tap on the screen and move to that point and tap on an enemy and attack the enemy.
As a long-time Diablo/Titan Quest/Grim Dawn fan, it's something I've always missed.
Back in the Windows Mobile days, I helped beta a port of the original Diablo.
It was quite fun.
JJ

Yannie Boy

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have the best idea...Now hear me out....How about instead of a new game being published...how about the current library being fixed and updated. Abyss, Overkill 3 and MonsterGo! are currently borked. Now, if this was to happen then AMAZING!!....once those are fixed, a Cyberpunkish ala Blade Runner game would be great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven