Developer GDR3 VS Official GDR3

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
While they say it will void your warranty, they're most likely not going to check.

Proceed with caution and at your own risk, but I'm doubtful most store personnel will go through the trouble of checking.

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
While they say it will void your warranty, they're most likely not going to check.

Proceed with caution and at your own risk, but I'm doubtful most store personnel will go through the trouble of checking.

The store personnel probably won't, but Nokia will before repairing the phone. There's no such thing as in-store exchanges here in Switzerland

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Pinal Patel

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Indeed, that fault lies with Nokia's Camera Algorithms (assuming you're using Nokia Pro Cam). It's possible the default camera app has received improvements, but not Nokia Pro Cam (would require either a firmware or an app update).

I am using Nokia Pro Cam but even the built-in camera app exhibits similar yellow tinting under certain lighting conditions. I own a Lumia 920 also and the white balance on that is spot on, so I was hoping this issue got resolved which spoils what is otherwise an amazing camera.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I am using Nokia Pro Cam but even the built-in camera app exhibits similar yellow tinting under certain lighting conditions. I own a Lumia 920 also and the white balance on that is spot on, so I was hoping this issue got resolved which spoils what is otherwise an amazing camera.

The issue is still there. Nokia remains in charge of the stock camera algorithms as well. Pro Cam, is just a "skin" like proshot or camera360. Actually, if you look at the photos on skydrive, you will not see the yellow tint. It's only visible from the phone's screen. This means that the algorithms are fine, just that the compression for viewing on the device needs to be fixed.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
The issue is still there. Nokia remains in charge of the stock camera algorithms as well. Pro Cam, is just a "skin" like proshot or camera360. Actually, if you look at the photos on skydrive, you will not see the yellow tint. It's only visible from the phone's screen. This means that the algorithms are fine, just that the compression for viewing on the device needs to be fixed.

Interesting, I'll have to explore this for myself. Thanks.

Hardeep Grewal

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Friends , Today i updated my lumia 720 with GDR3 developers preview. I want to know after official Lumia Black update can anyone identify that earlier i updated my phone via GDR3 preview program.

Thanks in advance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)