Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    Since Windows Phone only supports MP3 files that are of 40 sec duration and less than 1MB file. I tried creating ringtones using Blaze Media pro which fits that specification but doesn't work with my Lumia 900. So can someone suggest me a ringtone maker application that will select initial 40 seconds of a file and convert it into ringtone to work with Lumia 900s?
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,159 Global Posts
    This article might help you it has links to the software I use when making ringtones.

Who wants custom ringtones on Mango right now? - Mobility Digest
    maverick786us likes this.

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    I want to make ringtones form the list of MP3 files which reside inside my device, not from some outside source

Global Posts
    2,835 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick786us View Post
    I want to make ringtones form the list of MP3 files which reside inside my device, not from some outside source
    I haven't seen anything like that, and uploading to skydrive took no time for me
    maverick786us likes this.

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    Thank you. I tried these steps

Who wants custom ringtones on Mango right now? - Mobility Digest

I just have one doubt. Is it necessary to create a genere titled 'Ringtone'?
    try this one and if you tried v 1.1 try v1.2 it's better ..and waiting any suggestions or opinions :) SkyDrive Ringtone Maker | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

There is no reason for making some things to make an mp3 a ringtone, there is an app called Ringit and it can set as ringtone any Youtube's song!

I used Ringit and it is the best it can download any song and also you must know is possible to download it all and listen it!