02-02-2013, 10:10 PM #3
- 94 Posts
Just find the music on YouTube and save it as an mp3 with one of the YouTube downloader apps on your phone .. Then send it to your SkyDrive ..download audacity on your PC cut it down save it as a ringtone .. Transfer it back to your phone .. Bam you got a ringtone
- 02-03-2013, 10:56 AM #7Went From a IPhone 3G (2008) to a Samsung Galaxy S w/ CyanMod.. ICS 4.0 (2010) to a HTC 8x (11/17/12).. To a Nokia Lumia 925 (7/26/13)
02-20-2013, 08:46 PM #8
- 35 Posts
Here is a mp3 file so you do not need to convert!
Download Spirit ringtones to your cell phone - blackberry tones - 41450501 | Zedge
Also Zedge has almost every ringtone from every major device ever made in their arcive, it's a really good site for ringtones and sound effects, to bad you can not use custom tone for SMS yet tough...
- 04-24-2013, 04:31 PM #10
Download - Ringtones app from store : search for blackberry spirit. Second one in the list ;)Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
Want to make Windows Phone better? Let it stay unique?
Let it be nicer than anything out there? - PLEASE VOTE THESE
- 04-29-2013, 04:05 AM #11
like the real smackbo said you can just search for the francis underwoods ringtone on youtube, and then theer are actually some converters like
Youtube to Ringtone , not sure how good it is, but you could try it if you like :)
- By zombiegrrl86 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2012, 08:01 AM
- By blkair in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2012, 05:22 PM
- By homegeek in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:56 AM
- By clmbngbkng in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2011, 09:10 AM
- By pinknpretty1212 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:44 PM