Minecraft Anyone?

DaHui623

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
The dragon has been slain!! I ran out of arrows and had to finish him off the hard way. The egg has been taken and placed in a temporary monument atop the community shelter.
2013-07-17_12.43.43.png

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
To all players, I'm currently renovating the community shelter and I'll be moving all the beds in the shelter soon. So if you're still using those beds, this means that if you die, you'll respawn back at the original spawn point. So I suggest that you should make your own bed or take the ones in the shelter and sleep somewhere else that's closer to where you wish to respawn. Do not use the chest next to your bed to put personal stuff first so it'll be easy for me to move them around. Instead you should use the ender chest to keep your stuff.

One more thing, I heard a new mob sound I've not heard before at the back area of the shelter which I am now clearing out. The sound is pretty creepy. It sounds like a different type of zombie, more human-like and scary. I'm bit scared to go back there lol. If anyone has some free time and brave enough, see if you can locate it and kill it for me. Will be very much appreciated! :)

DaHui623

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
One more thing, I heard a new mob sound I've not heard before at the back area of the shelter which I am now clearing out. The sound is pretty creepy. It sounds like a different type of zombie, more human-like and scary. I'm bit scared to go back there lol. If anyone has some free time and brave enough, see if you can locate it and kill it for me. Will be very much appreciated! :)

Baby zombies make a higher pitched sound. Perhaps that is what you heard. They are extremely fast and hard to hit without getting hit yourself.

Also, be careful removing the dragon egg on top. If you simply try to break it it will teleport to a random location within like 100 blocks in any direction. Including down into a cave. If you need to move it, dig down two blocks leaving the block directly underneath and place a torch. That way when you break the block under the egg it will drop on the torch and you can pick it up. Similar to sand and gravel.

DaHui623

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
New structure by the community shelter!! I have completed construction of the community stables! Now all it needs is some horses;) If you come across one now you have a place for it to stay. If not, I will be bringing some over from the continent to the South to breed.

2013-07-18_20.13.08.png2013-07-18_20.15.17.png

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes! Finally found a mooshroom island!

mooshrooms.jpg

It's very far away though. I have to move north a few thousand blocks from the southern continent where Dahui623 is trying to get horses.
You really need to travel through the nether and even that actually took about 20 minutes!

Coordinates is : X: -12798 Z:845

Last edited:

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Wow. I found another one! After searching for months, I found 2 in less than an hour.

mooshrooms2.jpg

This is way closer. Coordinates is X:- 4373, Z:499

Last edited:

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Awesome looks great, I'm currently building a secret club house for everyone so keep it a secret! :wink:

Well it's hardly a secret when you built it out in the open below a giant landmark and you have signs that says AWESSSSSSSSOME on the front door!! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786