What Are You Playing Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
These days, some fallout new vegas having listened to Battlefield Earth by Ron Hubbard (before I found out the author's history) I felt like some post acopalyptic gaming!

frans134

Feb 8, 2018
Visit site
game Roblox play on Windows phone or Android.

This is a great game. In android game roblox is the most popular strategy game because this game is similar to game lego.:love:

Defolt

Feb 28, 2019
Visit site
Did you play in other mobile online games? I want to find a good one but there are a lot of garbage in the play market, all games looks same.
Can you, please help me?

Defolt

Feb 28, 2019
Visit site
I'm trying to play this game, it is not free and a mobile version is very bad, but the idea is very good and I will try to find the same game

Migelodon

May 27, 2019
Visit site
I'm playing Marvel Strike Force and Arena of Valor at the moment (Assassin's Creed Rebellion occasionally). If anyone is playing any of those games, let me know. I've been playing them since they were released, I'll help however I can

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Not really playing ATM but, gods of war chains of olympus via PPSSPP on the phone seems to work well, probably give that a bash (most games are a bit poor via the touch screen controls, but top down ARPG style games seem to work alright).

Never alone: Ki Edition also looks grand for a bit of casual. Ready for text doctors visit or short trip.

On PC, I still haven't gotten around to the Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire expansions. Lord knows what I'll actually play next. It's like whether you crack a book or not.

On my windows tablet, it's either leo's fortune, or trine 2 usually, just for long distance travelling. I'd love to have a real RPG in touch mode for tablet, but alas, these never happen outside of the enhanced editions. I do have torment with the touch mode, and I never played that game far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12