Asphalt extreme

angel1998

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
faisalbaba unfortunately yes, Asphalt Extreme requires internet and this is a negative for me at least...Personally games that required internet i don't like them(not from the experience that provides them) but from the way that it wants internet..I mean that it has an impact on battery life when playing with WiFi than playing without internet or WiFi because the battery will last a little longer! And in addition if you can't find a WiFi somewhere you cannot play! Another negative for WiFi games!
I hope helped you!

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
faisalbaba unfortunately yes, Asphalt Extreme requires internet and this is a negative for me at least...Personally games that required internet i don't like them(not from the experience that provides them) but from the way that it wants internet..I mean that it has an impact on battery life when playing with WiFi than playing without internet or WiFi because the battery will last a little longer! And in addition if you can't find a WiFi somewhere you cannot play! Another negative for WiFi games!
I hope helped you!
Thanks for information
I ask it because in kashmir there was internet ban more than 200 days,downloading game which requires internet connection is wasting time and data

Sent from mTalk windows 10 from(Indian occupied Kashmir)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo