Some touch games for windows tablets

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Now full disclosure, I wrote this, and it's my blog. But it's also information I found personally pretty hard to get, with a lot of inaccuracies on touch friendliness and lists with subpar games. It took me quite some time to figure out truth from fiction, and get it down to this list.

Hopefully this will help some folks avoid the research project finding good games for my tablet was!

Between some rarer win32 desktop games with touch support, and some pretty quality UWP games, there's some quality gaming to be had on a windows tablet.

Anyway: touch games for windows tablets

Last edited:

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
You have covered some of the best games. Good share!

I remember playing Shadowrun Returns on a tablet a few years ago. I was curled up in bed with that like a book. Now I play Trine 2 every time I have to kill some time somewhere.

I also heard the witcher 3, and the sims 3 are touch enabled. And I found with gesturesign torment:tides of numenera is playable. Unfortunately it wasn't very stable though on cherry trail. YMMV.

Last edited:

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Just wanted to add planescape torment enhanced edition seems to have a tablet ui mode. dunno how well it works, but that adds to potential for RPG fans on top of tides of numenera and the shadowrun series

HBLEY

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site

I remember playing Shadowrun Returns on a tablet a few years ago. I was curled up in bed with that like a book. Now I play Trine 2 every time I have to kill some time somewhere.

I also heard the witcher 3, and the sims 3 are touch enabled. And I found with gesturesign torment:tides of numenera is playable. Unfortunately it wasn't very stable though on cherry trail. YMMV.

Witcher 3? That game is amazing. I am playing it on my PS4 these days. Hell a lot of quest to do!

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Write something more on PC gaming! I'd appreciate that too.

You mean desktop games? I really only play strategic top down rpgs on desktop (action, and western rpgs - stuff like pillars of eternity, divinity original sin, south park stick of truth, Vikings wolves of midgaard), but I suppose I could write about that. Not a bad idea, there's been some great titles over the last year or so, and some good ones coming up too :)

I mean I do the odd sandbox third person, or need for speed title on desktop, but not enough to write about it.

I'll knock something up over the next little while, and let you know...

HBLEY

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
You mean desktop games? I really only play strategic top down rpgs on desktop (action, and western rpgs - stuff like pillars of eternity, divinity original sin, south park stick of truth, Vikings wolves of midgaard), but I suppose I could write about that. Not a bad idea, there's been some great titles over the last year or so, and some good ones coming up too :)

I mean I do the odd sandbox third person, or need for speed title on desktop, but not enough to write about it.

I'll knock something up over the next little while, and let you know...

Yeah those titles. Plus covering up E3 events would be good for you. Covering major titles and platform exclusives like Anthem, Days gone & Other known big games!

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Yeah those titles. Plus covering up E3 events would be good for you. Covering major titles and platform exclusives like Anthem, Days gone & Other known big games!

My PC died, I got sick. Lots happened. But I'll get round to something fun one day soon!

You are right, I should do some more on games :)

I think I've pretty much uncovered the best games on windows 10 mobile too. I think i'd quite like to talk about pillars 2.

HBLEY

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
My PC died, I got sick. Lots happened. But I'll get round to something fun one day soon!

You are right, I should do some more on games :)

I think I've pretty much uncovered the best games on windows 10 mobile too. I think i'd quite like to talk about pillars 2.

Looking forward to your blogs man.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett