Post Your Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
p.s. I own that wallpaper site. I'd appreciate it if you guys could submit your favorite WP7 wallpapers there ;)

Slick. I went with this one because it reminded me of Tool.

AlienBullet.jpg

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Right now I'm using this one:
electricbopeep - Is there a way to set the background used by the pictures hub, or is that just randomly selected? What's the logic WP7 uses for selecting that?

hold your finger on the background of the picture hub to change the background manually or have the OS do it for you

As red grenadine said, just tap and hold (it's the equivalent of right-clicking throughout the OS). I don't know what logic WP7 uses to select it. I'm glad it's user-customizable but I wish they allowed you to zoom out when cropping the picture. I changed my Pictures background yesterday and it appears fine in "Pictures" but the top is chopped off on the start screen tile.

kthoag

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
So far, I haven't seen this topic here so I thought I start it, so we could share our wallpapers that we use.

Anyways, post the wallpaper you are using on your windows phone.

My current one:
icWHxS.jpg

do you have this in as large a res. as possible? I'd love to use it on my monitor at home, it's 1920x1080

if you've got it, thanks!

siradude

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This is a pic I took from a souvenir shop at the Grand Canyon with a really cheap camera. I use it on my Phone but anyone if free to use if they like.

bull.jpg

I'm looking for a good H.A.L. 9000 from 2001 space odyssey

siradude

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Here I found the largest resolution web pic...

And reformatted its size here and there to make it fit a wp7 without loosing the round proportion of the eye/sensor and Logo... everything else was squashed/stretched to fit.

I like it!

The original was a bit pixelated and I tried to fix it as much as possible with filters.

If anyone has a great Hi-rez ver they can share with me I will update it.

hal_wp7.jpg

Last edited:

scorion78

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
480x800 Wallpapers

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member and just now found this thread. I've been collecting 480x800 wallpapers for over a year now ever since I bought a HTC Touch Diamond 2. So it's nice that my brand new Trophy sports the same resolution!

Here's a link to my gallery at M9, it's free to download as much as you want once you register. Plus there's lots more to check out than just my gallery. Though I sadly haven't updated it for several months now, there's still quite a few pics!!!

scorion78 - mobile9

Enjoy!

MrAndrewAu

Jan 16, 2011
www.Ztitch.com
I love the previous one!

Personally, I use the Koala bear found in the sample pictures gallery when you install Windows 7. I simply crop it to 800x480.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss