Post Your Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Go Braves!!
that's not shibby... i'll show you want shibby is though!

4936897004_f85f9e7966.jpg

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm using green on dark as the theme colors. The darker theme colors show up better on the white background that the email and Office apps use. As a Blue Angels fan, I chose the attached wallpaper.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea my bad. I noticed we had that thread the day after I created this one. Maybe the moderators can merge the threads together :D.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok so back to the subject at hand... Apart from the amoled screens on the Focus and Dell Venue Pro, is there a difference in battery life if one were to use the light theme background? I always used the dark background, but after playing with the light theme something seemed so radiant about it. It really really caught my eye and I'm thinking about using it but I'm not sure if that would adversely affect the battery... I have brightness set to auto because it always stays at a constant level that is between low and medium (apart from being outside in open daylight of course). Any help would be great I'm not even sure how many people use the light theme lol.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok so back to the subject at hand... Apart from the amoled screens on the Focus and Dell Venue Pro, is there a difference in battery life if one were to use the light theme background? I always used the dark background, but after playing with the light theme something seemed so radiant about it. It really really caught my eye and I'm thinking about using it but I'm not sure if that would adversely affect the battery... I have brightness set to auto because it always stays at a constant level that is between low and medium (apart from being outside in open daylight of course). Any help would be great I'm not even sure how many people use the light theme lol.

I'm a dark theme user. I think it looks flashier. I went to the AT&T store the other day and played with the WP7 phones. The Focus had screen burn-in on it in the non-black areas. Of course I'm assuming this phone has been on 24 hours a day since WP7's release back in November.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
@GaMMa thanks for the reply.

So I have a question hopefully someone can point me in the right direction I'm using black/purple as my theme, and I've been looking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll over the place for a purple/black or just plain purple variation on the HTC "blurry bubble" wallpaper it's the one that comes default on all HTC Android Devices and an available stock wallpaper on HTC WP7 devices, but they are basically rainbow colored and uh well I don't really wanna give off the wrong impression lol plus if I can find a black n purple one it'll go with my theme I'm bent on black n purple cuz I rep them Ravens!!! too bad the NFL might not be here next year :/

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Here is mine, and it is an actual photo I took with my phone too! A Samsung Focus.

Note: It is a little wider then the actual phone screen, so I place it with the right side all the way to the right, so you are cropping off the branch on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3