Post Your Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreizFaction

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
meh

This is my REAL wall paper. I keep it between my phone/explorer and messaging/email.

windowswallTilesHaruhi.jpg

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Today's wallpaper

Today or this week's wallpaper, is this one. Of course I cropped down to size for the phone
16h9jyv.jpg

dimatador

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Hd7

The picture was taken with an HTC HD7 , i crapped to the WP7 and it does not look as good as the original but is okay for wallpaper on your cell.

Last edited:

DrSaiko

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm new here and a proud owner of a Dell Venue Pro 16gb (with the latest firmware), Havent have a single problem with the phone other than loving it too much.
Anyway here's my wallpaper.

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm new here and a proud owner of a Dell Venue Pro 16gb (with the latest firmware), Havent have a single problem with the phone other than loving it too much.
Anyway here's my wallpaper.

as a fellow DVP owner I have to say... I LIKE That wallpaper!!!!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
twbw.png

A wee space at top for the status bar and space at the bottom for time, day, date etc

(The black looks great on the Omnia's Amoled screen, YUM!) :)

Yakolev

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
KIVbR.png

A Highspeed photo I made today at the Eneco Cycling tour. Much sharper on my phone due to the low quality upload to Skydrive, and me making another screenshot ontop of it.

Looks great on my phone seeing the cyclist is morphed a bit.

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
I've got 2 to share. I had to go with the Flaming C. Anyone who is a Conan O'Brien fan will like that. The other is a picture that my buddy made one day.

MageSTYK

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I Photoshoped these wallpapers, please be aware when I did them it was for my Samsung Focus. So I'm not really sure how good they would look on other phones. Hope you like them, and I'll make more if people like them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism