WP7 Wallpaper Site (site link is 18+ NSFW)

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
Today's Update: 3 kinds of curves, which one is your favorite? http://wpwallpaper.com

@joemd60 I have more of those incoming, so stay tuned!

@power5 My girlfriend just got a Titan, and the screen looks even better than my Focus S...but Bing Vision is absolutely amazing! Sometimes I swing the phone across the computer screen and the image is captured right away, haha.

@jeremyshaw, @duvi, @TaliZorah, @jabtano Thanks for the support guys! Remember to share your favorite WP7 wallpapers by using the submit button on the site ;)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Really dig the new ones.

Edit: The resolution is pretty poor sadly, didn't look as crisp as I would liked.

Last edited:

Fleon

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
While I really do not like SOPA either, I think closing down a site is idiotic. I ran across this thread today and was going to see if wpwallpaper was decent. Site down. Likely to forget about your site.

Morals- good. Closing your business- dumb.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
While I really do not like SOPA either, I think closing down a site is idiotic. I ran across this thread today and was going to see if wpwallpaper was decent. Site down. Likely to forget about your site.

Morals- good. Closing your business- dumb.
I agree. The SOPA protest works better when big, high-traffic websites do it because people sort of HAVE to go to those sites and will be back the next day. I understand the solidarity part of it, though.

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback on SOPA. I actually only took down the site for about 8 hours, and then I proceeded to just adding a banner at the top right of the site (as it still has right now).

I have been quite busy with life lately and haven't had time to upload new wallpapers as frequently as I'd like, but check out the 3 new ones today and let me know what you think ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05