Help Me Find This Wallpaper!

Lewis Morgan

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Over a year ago now I had a Nokia Lumia 920 with a specific lockscreen wallpaper, which I need help with finding it. I do believe this wallpaper was stock but I literally can not find it anywhere. I sadly don't own my Lumia 920 anymore, so I can't simply get it off the device itself. I believe from memory that it was like a city at night in the background with like a red ribbon close up. I have looked on all websites with the stock wallpapers from the Lumia 920 and somehow it's not on there. If you have a Lumia 920 have a look for me to see if it's on there been, looking for this wallpaper since I sold my 920 and haven't been able to find it since. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of this wallpaper, so it'll have to be found from me just describing it. I know it may sound stupid but I really want this wallpaper back on my current phone and I am going to try and hunt it down. Once again city at night and like a ribbon in the shape of a square where you can see the background of the city in the middle of it. I think my Lumia was a UK model though that might not be the case as it was bought off ebay, haha! If you can help me with this dilemma I will appreciate it ever so much, Lewis.

drunkenscholar

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
There was a stunning wallpaper that came with the 920 of the Apollo 11 rocket that I miss to this day. Can't find that exact one anywhere.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte