01-24-2013, 12:42 PM #2
- 1,314 Posts
Never tried plugging into a USB hotspot... but as the MiFis are basically Wifi, yes it will work.
You can often use your phone as a Wifi hotspot too - e.g. the 920 does this on the AT&T shared data plan - hotspot is a free feature on that plan. Not an AT&T advert - it does the same on other carriers, this is just what I use.
- By ramrac in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:28 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 58Last Post: 10-18-2012, 07:26 AM
- By Mokonoko in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 10-12-2012, 06:03 PM
- By FriendOrDafoe in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2012, 10:14 AM
- By SoonStudios in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2010, 05:08 PM