Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

This seems ridiculous because on my WP8, this is a no brainer, built in, happens automatically.

But I picked up several Dell XPS 10 RT tablets, and I need them to be able to share the camera roll. They will all be on the same account; I figured this would be easy, Skydrive would connect them.. but nope, Skydrive doesn't seem to grab the photos in the Camera Roll.. ridiculous. I can't figure out how to change it or sync it. Hell, in the Photos app, I can't figure a way to upload them to skydrive..

I am open to any thoughts/help on this.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    The only solution i can think of is making use of the "Sharing" folder in skydrive. If photos are placed in that folder, you should be able to access them

Yeah, since the desktop app isn't installed in WindowsRT, I can't even sort out how to change it.. there seemingly isn't a way to make sure it grabs the camera roll. All of my hunting in various places just says you have to do it manually.. which makes NO sense

I am confused by what you are asking? If you install the skydrive app is the camera roll folder not in there (it is for me.) To upload, in the pictures app, you can be on a picture, open charms, select share, select skydrive.

Quote Originally Posted by VidJuhEffex View Post
    I am confused by what you are asking? If you install the skydrive app is the camera roll folder not in there (it is for me.) To upload, in the pictures app, you can be on a picture, open charms, select share, select skydrive.

You can't install the skydrive app, it's pre-installed in Windows RT. You're right about "share with skydrive".. I'm saying, on the Windows Phone, it -automatically- uploads everything in your camera roll by default to the skydrive.. so I'm saying.. shouldn't that be the same? I mean, a monitored folder?

I see what you mean, but the actual functionality is different. You're seeing as a monitor folder that auto-uploads when really its is an auto-upload being triggered by an event. I agree that it should be a setting, but I don't agree that it's functionaility is that of a monitored folder (although now that selective sync is an option I don't see why RT users shouldn't be able to run a ported desktop version of skydrive, but that's a wholly different topic.)