The best MKV player for Windows RT so far

zamanw100

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have been looking for a really good mkv player for my Surface. I love the device but there are no good app in the market that can play these file types. I was using the PressPlay and I was not satisfied with it. Specially, when I tried to play a high resolution video. The loading kept going round and round and round. PressPlay is one of the most recommended app in the Windows Store. But due the ARM based processor, I guess it varies from device to device. And when it finally starts the video, it gets stuck. I wanted to break the device several times for that. The video gets sloppy if your try to load to scene. The navigation and volume controls are always confusing. Moreover, it?s not a productive app for Windows RT versions.

Three days ago, I discovered this new app called K-Lite. This is what I was looking for, for a long time. This app is light, easy to operate and most importantly takes very few moments to load the whole video file. Though this is still in the very early stage but K-Lite is very simple. Maybe a bit too simple for some. The navigation and volume controls are the easiest I have seen. And most importantly, there are no lags or freezing of the video playback or no picture distortions.
View attachment 86586klite3.pngklite4.png
The K-Lite for Windows also runs on x86 and x64 platforms. And, currently is free and supports ads. If you are looking for a good video player for your Surface RT devices, look no further. You can find K-Lite in the Windows Store, or you can also scan the QR Code to get there.
qrcode.25748171.png

Attachments

• klite2.png
    klite2.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 25

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck