No notifaction on Post reply's

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
I have checked my account settings, but I do not receive notifactions to replys to threads that I have posted on. I have the settings to send an email to my Excite email account.:confused:

Dieter Bohn

Ex Editor in Chief
Feb 1, 2001
smartphoneexperts.com
Have you checked your spam folder?

The issue *might* be related to our forum integration suff - i.e. the email's sent from header might not match up perfectly and so it might get flagged as spam.

Dieter Bohn

Ex Editor in Chief
Feb 1, 2001
smartphoneexperts.com
Blargle! I received the email for your post to this thread right away! have you manually subscribed to the threads you're looking for - the default is to not subscribe for emails..

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
Blargle! I received the email for your post to this thread right away! have you manually subscribed to the threads you're looking for - the default is to not subscribe for emails..

I double checked all settings again, yes I set it to reply to me instantly. Like I said in earlier post, I received a notice from the rumor thread that was a couple months old. Nothing since.
I put check mark in all subscribed threads and that has not helped either.
If all is ok on your end I may have to change the email address that the notices are sent to.

Also, I did not get a code or anything sent to me for the 15% off in the store for leaving the voicemail on last podcast. So I bought the Blue ant Z9 Mal. recomended from Ebay for $57.00 new in factory package, sorry for that but price difference was $32.00 and I am not sure the Treo will like it any better than the Mobile freedom I am using now. I like the podcasts, you are doing a good job. I listen to both the WM experts and Treocast.
:)

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
OK, I am starting to get the rumor thread more frequently. I orginally posted it though @ Treo Central. So that is where the thread email is comming from. I still get nothing from WM experts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium