Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Daniel Rubino

Sorry, I don't know where to post it, but it is related to MSFT financial announcement (Microsoft). My comment is deleted along other's reply to my comment. Why is that ? System error or ?

I am truly sorry again if the title is offensive to others. I just fear other discussion related to WP7 has also been deleted too. Well, in my case it may be permissible should they have asked me beforehand. Maybe it's to gain MSFT's good grace ?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    your post was deleted? witch post are your referring to?

its also possible it got moved , check your profile: Thread creation history, see if you find it in there.

Links to external sites ( advertising) will get deleted, maybe your thread was wrongfully filtered by us.

i see this is also your FIRST post so it would make sens if this was your second , Most of the time first 5 post need to be approved and maybe it got disapproved by one of us.
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Quote Originally Posted by Se1fcr3ation View Post
    your post was deleted? witch post are your referring to?

its also possible it got moved , check your profile: Thread creation history, see if you find it in there.

Links to external sites ( advertising) will get deleted, maybe your thread was wrongfully filtered by us.

i see this is also your FIRST post so it would make sens if this was your second , Most of the time first 5 post need to be approved and maybe it got disapproved by one of us.
    No, the post in the main page in the link I mentioned. Please click MSFT (hyperlink). It's wpcentral news. I commented there and my comment along with other's reply to my comment gets deleted. I just commented using numbers that the news can be interpreted in 2 ways, either normal cost of doing business or MSFT was unable to make the acquisitions see the light at the end of the tunnel. I also said that something is wrong in online division that seekingalpha criticizes it for potentially deterring new customers.

So, why does my comment get deleted ?
    Editor-in-chief

Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    This thread is closed.

For one, you've already commented in comments about being "censored".

Number two, you emailed us and I responded as a courtesy in full to your request within minutes (instead of writing for the site, which is my main job). You have not bothered to return the favor by even acknowledging the email yet.

Now you're starting a forum topic?

Let me reiterate: I don't know what post you are referring too. I did not delete it and had you been flamming you would have been banned. There is no proof for your assertion and I'm getting the impression that you're just trolling us, ginning up a fake controversy.

Next up is 'censorship'. We moderate comments and forum posts here at Windows Phone Central. If you're posting inflammatory material, trolling or just being a jerk, yes your comments will be deleted. You'll never get an apology from me on that. You don't want to get banned? .

Enough with this. You were responded too and if you keep spamming this topic I will ban you for being annoying.
    Last edited by Daniel Rubino; 07-23-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Daniel Rubino
    Editor in chief - Windows Central
    Email: daniel@windowscentral
    Twitter: @Daniel_Rubino
    Socl: Daniel Rubino
    Thanked by:
    Reflexx and wolf1891 like this.