Its time to get registered.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Registered! I still have to get approval from my boss about taking the time off, but considering I generally work 12 hours a day 6 days a week, and my boss is awesome... I don't think it will be a problem. :D

If there's anyone else going from here, it would be interesting to meet up and discuss the event and future of WP.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I hate everyone that is going to be able to go. I hate you all.

Now that I've got that off my chest, could you all be my BFFs and tell me everything you see? Thanks buddies!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I registered. Not sure I'll be able to attend though as I may actually be scheduled to work and missing any day of the week can mean quite a few sales, lost! We'll sure.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
NYC is just a little too much of a road trip from Danville, IL. Like Winning Guy, I am not sure I really like any of you lucky dawgs.

Hope everyone that is going has a Blast!! Hope you get to shake hands with the bigwigs, drink high end Champaign, and play with all the new toys!!

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
grrrrrr.... let me now join the ranks of those cranky folks who do not live in the NYC area and/or are not going to be able to be there for this one.

If Nokia would do one of these in Chicago I'd definitely be there but, New York is just a bit too far for me to try zipping on over there for this event (which I REALLY want to go to!).

grrrrrr....

For those of you who are going... have fun and then come back here and tell us all about it!

grrrrrr....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Now that I've got that off my chest, could you all be my BFFs and tell me everything you see? Thanks buddies!
Just wanted to let ya know I tried to give you a "like", but WP Central's Skynet AI denied me. Weird. I guess I do not have clearance to access the like button on this thread.

First I can't go party with Elop and Ballmer in NYC, now this. I have been blackballed....

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to let ya know I tried to give you a "like", but WP Central's Skynet AI denied me. Weird. I guess I do not have clearance to access the like button on this thread.

First I can't go party with Elop and Ballmer in NYC, now this. I have been blackballed....

It's a conspiracy against everyone who isn't going. Blatant classism! :p

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

NYC is just a little too much of a road trip from Danville, IL. Like Winning Guy, I am not sure I really like any of you lucky dawgs.

Hope everyone that is going has a Blast!! Hope you get to shake hands with the bigwigs, drink high end Champaign, and play with all the new toys!!

rbF3g.jpg

Do it Do it Do it Do it :D
at least you guys in US which is easier

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could go. Actually, not really. I actually prefer the webcast and live blogs. But I'm happy for those of you that want to go and are able to do so.

erike3198

Aug 10, 2007
Visit site
You think they will give out free stuff?

Im preregistered, not sure if I will end up going. I would go for sure, if they were giving out anything exciting to those who preregistered.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Since it's a free event, I kinda doubt it unless they give out shirts or cups or something cheap like that. It would have to be a really big deal if Microsoft and Nokia gave out free devices, so don't hold your breath on that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon