Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I don't know the actual time but if anyone does throw in the time, it might help considering the time zones here have changed tonight i.e. GMT winter clocks are in place so we are an hour off.

When is WP8 launch by GMT and other time zones, as it is supposed to take place at several places right?

So far:

18.00 - Germany
    17.00 - UK (GMT)
    10.00 - PDT
    13.00 - East Coast
    Last edited by rockstarzzz; 10-28-2012 at 02:36 PM.

For Germany it's 18:00 and for UK 17:00. That should help for the european times. Don't remeber the others.

You can use this site to check your local time.
    Time Converter
  3.    #3  
    I wanted to know the US time because we changed our clocks this morning and am not sure this 17.00 is after considering winter clocks or before!

But since US don't change clocks, their time will be what we can rely on?

The dates they stated in the invitations already account for the time changes. So nothing changed. Still 10 am PDT.

Global Posts
    906 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakkaimono View Post
    The dates they stated in the invitations already account for the time changes. So nothing changed. Still 10 am PDT.
    1pm on the East Coast.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    I don't know the actual time but if anyone does throw in the time, it might help considering the time zones here have changed tonight i.e. GMT winter clocks are in place so we are an hour off.

When is WP8 launch by GMT and other time zones, as it is supposed to take place at several places right?

Wait what? Isn't daylight savings ending NEXT weekend?

Yea...http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/daylight_time.php
  7.    #7  
    I mean GMT - it changed today in the UK.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    I mean GMT - it changed today in the UK.
    Oh weird. I didn't realize the UK does it a week earlier than us.

F*** I have classes until 7:15 and the event starts at 6:00 :mad:!!!!!! Hope they will have the webcast thing where it's automatically uploaded on the site after the end...