Anyone know when I can buy a WP8 from ATT?

Piratelooksat40

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My contract is up and I am available to get an upgrade. Does anyone know when I can actually buy(Go in and test) a Windows Phone 8 from ATT? I have called, they have no clue. I have not read anything about when these phones will be in stock.

EddieV2

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
My contract is up and I am available to get an upgrade. Does anyone know when I can actually buy(Go in and test) a Windows Phone 8 from ATT? I have called, they have no clue. I have not read anything about when these phones will be in stock.

I switched from Sprint on the 4th of this month and just went off contract until the phone comes out. It was a pretty good way of testing out AT&T too. Supposedly, it will be out on the 4th of November, but I'm assuming they will announce it surely today.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It's damn annoying that BestBuy had a botched pre-orfer, T-Mobile has dates and prices, Verizon has dates and prices, but AT&T has diddly ish.

jbwpcentral

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Just pre-ordered a lumia 920 using this link!!

Nokia - Lumia 920 4G with 32GB Mobile Phone - Black (AT&T) - 920

I just used the cached version of the best buy link. it showed the phone as in stock, with a few clicks it went through.
You can do this with any color just search:

Nokia Lumia 920 (whatever color you want), then choose the cached copy.

Also make sure you check out as guest. for some reason when i signed in, it disappeared from my cart every time i tried to order it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12