New mobile version of WPCentral website

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks!

We're continuously making improvements to the website, and we're pleased to unveil the new mobile version of Windows Phone Central! Simply go to m.wpcentral.com on any mobile device and you'll be greeted with a modern UI compared to the old mobile site.

Please let us know of any bugs or suggestions in this thread. Note that this is an early release and there are a number of issues that need addressing, so bear with us!

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
It seems like every time I go to the main page or click a link I have to zoom out so everything fits properly.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm experiencing the same issue (L900). It looks like IE is sizing based on the the header bar (the one with the sign up / log in links) at the top of the page. My guess is if you forced that to be the same width as the content below, this problem goes away.

Also, can you make the font a little larger or add an option to change it? After zooming out, it's a little hard to read and I'm not that old!

Yeah we're looking into fixing things up so it displays fine in IE on Windows Phone. Cheers ;)

IE on Windows Phone... I figured this would be the one to work right if anything :)

Other than these nits, new mobile site looks great.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I checked it out on a Pantech Burst running Android 4.0 via Chrome, and it looks great! I used to HATE the mobile website and would always switch to the desktop view. Now I will gladly let my phone display your mobile version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05