So what's up with that single sign on thingy?

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Has this come to pass, or am I going to get nuts like I did while I was waiting for my Surface to arrive? I'd like to flame participate in our sister sites sometime.

Oh, and another thing - I've seen on some posters margin info something called "network posts". I don't have it, therefore I need it.

Make it happen - even if it's just for me.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh, and another thing - I've seen on some posters margin info something called "network posts". I don't have it, therefore I need it.

Make it happen - even if it's just for me.
If you want to see "network posts" you need to post in Android Central, Crackberry, iMore, and/or webOS forums.

I have the "network posts" shown, since I was formerly a BlackBerry user and had been very active on the Crackberry forums. I also post on Android Central and iMore occasionally, mainly in the Lounge/Off-topic forums on those sites.

admin#wp

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Mobile Nations Passport should launch later this week, if all goes to plan. Once live you can join any of the sister sites with one click.

Accounts for users that already have the same username/email across sites are automatically merged (you see the Network/Global Posts for those now). If you have different usernames/emails, the Passport profile page makes it easy to unify all your accounts.

john_v

Oct 15, 2006
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
If you want to see "network posts" you need to post in Android Central, Crackberry, iMore, and/or webOS forums.

I have the "network posts" shown, since I was formerly a BlackBerry user and had been very active on the Crackberry forums. I also post on Android Central and iMore occasionally, mainly in the Lounge/Off-topic forums on those sites.

I have 500+ posts on CrackBerry, 500+ on A/C....here's to 500++ on WPCentral :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)