Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By admin#wp

Global Posts
    1,044 Global Posts
    Has this come to pass, or am I going to get nuts like I did while I was waiting for my Surface to arrive? I'd like to [S]flame[/S] participate in our sister sites sometime.

Oh, and another thing - I've seen on some posters margin info something called "network posts". I don't have it, therefore I need it.

Make it happen - even if it's just for me.
    My next phone...

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    It's still coming. They mentioned it in the last podcast.

Global Posts
    32,436 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal_planet View Post
    Oh, and another thing - I've seen on some posters margin info something called "network posts". I don't have it, therefore I need it.

Make it happen - even if it's just for me.
    If you want to see "network posts" you need to post in Android Central, Crackberry, iMore, and/or webOS forums.

I have the "network posts" shown, since I was formerly a BlackBerry user and had been very active on the Crackberry forums. I also post on Android Central and iMore occasionally, mainly in the Lounge/Off-topic forums on those sites.

Mobile Nations Passport should launch later this week, if all goes to plan. Once live you can join any of the sister sites with one click.

Accounts for users that already have the same username/email across sites are automatically merged (you see the Network/Global Posts for those now). If you have different usernames/emails, the Passport profile page makes it easy to unify all your accounts.

Global Posts
    1,044 Global Posts
    I'm connected to the other sites now - impressive.

Nice work folks.:)
    My next phone...

Global Posts
    2,319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    If you want to see "network posts" you need to post in Android Central, Crackberry, iMore, and/or webOS forums.

I have the "network posts" shown, since I was formerly a BlackBerry user and had been very active on the Crackberry forums. I also post on Android Central and iMore occasionally, mainly in the Lounge/Off-topic forums on those sites.
    I have 500+ posts on CrackBerry, 500+ on A/C....here's to 500++ on WPCentral