Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crystal_planet

Global Posts
    1,045 Global Posts
    If you haven't downloaded it yet - do it. The best .99$ I've spent.

Nice work folks.
    My next phone...
    pmhgeneral likes this.

Since single signon my app refuses to let me in with the correct credentials.
    CEO, Mobile Nations

Global Posts
    1,468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicooke View Post
    Since single signon my app refuses to let me in with the correct credentials.
    Please reset your password and try again.

That worked cheers

Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    I'll toss my name in the hat saying Wpcentral app is the most used and best app I own

When I originally found this site, I singed in using my facebook credentials. Now that I've bought the app, how do I sign into the forums? I tried Steve Ridges as my user name and my facebook password but no joy.
    CEO, Mobile Nations

Global Posts
    1,468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ridges View Post
    When I originally found this site, I singed in using my facebook credentials. Now that I've bought the app, how do I sign into the forums? I tried Steve Ridges as my user name and my facebook password but no joy.
    To use the app, you need to setup a Passport password. Click on the cogwheel top right corner, and then change password.

For some reason, the app won't let me post to the form? Just testing it again. Edit: now its working???

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosTSG View Post
    For some reason, the app won't let me post to the form? Just testing it again. Edit: now its working???
    just testing the quote options: apologies, just tried another post and it didn't work.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    The more that I try to use the app, the more I dislike it to be honest. Some of the layouts seem to be unintuitive, and there doesn't seem to have been much thought put into consumption (actually reading articles).

Plus I've searched, and searched, and searched, and I cannot find out how on earth to log into forums. It says "not signed in" but tapping it does nothing.