- 11-26-2012, 06:01 PM #1
I love WP Central. You know what I also love? Crackberry. But compared to the sleekness of the app (using it to type this now), the mobile site just looks... horrible.
The Passport unified things, so logins wouldn't be an issue - so what's stopping their being a little icon we can click to get some more Mobile Nations news from around the sites.
I could go without the forums, I could even go without comments - but please - please don't make me have to visit m.crackberry.com again!
- 11-26-2012, 11:19 PM #2
Better mobile app and mobile web experiences for all our sites is definitely high on the priority list!
And yes.. I agree... the Windows Phone Central app is *sooooo goooood*. Sets a high standard that we need to meet on every mobile platform.
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2012, 12:42 AM
- By fraincs in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:38 AM
- By lee.eubanks in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2012, 10:03 AM
- By BitPusher2600 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:01 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:44 AM