Redirected from Nokia Lumia 920 forum--bug

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I am in class typing this, so I am hoping to get a response before my class gets out.

This specific forum (the Lumia 920 one) does not work on my PC. When I try to click on its link (or manually type its URL), I am redirected from the forum to stories tagged with the "Lumia 920" tag. If I remember correctly, I get sent from http://www.forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lumia-920 to Nokia Lumia 920 | Windows Phone Central. Because of this, I have been unable to make it to this forum to ask about the problem, but it has gone on since the forums were re-launched, I believe.

I have not yet tried the easiest potential fix of clearing my browser information altogether, simply due to the inconvenience. I am on 64-bit Windows 8, and this occurs on both the Windows 8 UI browser and the desktop browser (both Internet Explorer 10). Has anyone else had or heard of this issue, and does anyone know the cause/fix?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to at least make sure that it became known by staff that there was a problem, so thanks for that. Haven't fixed the issue yet, just because I REALLY hate having to delete browser info.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just to let you know, I cleared my cookies and DL history and the problem stopped. I'm sure it's to do with the cookies, not the download history, haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786