user information gone under users avatars?

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just curious why the information we entered in our profiles no longer show up under our avatar on our posts?
Previously, I could see that I had the lumia 920, black, on ATT with such and such likes and thanks and now it just shows
only my post count and nothing else. why the change?

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Pretty debilitating since people make regional references and you don't know their location now.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Now can you get rid of the icons for all but wpcentral? I've never posted on them and don't intend to.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
stmav,

Once you activate passport on a Mobile Nations site, the corresponding icon shows up in your profile. At the moment there's no way to 'undo' this from your account. If this is a big issue for you, we can certainly deactivate your passport from all sites with the exception of WPCentral.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
stmav,

Once you activate passport on a Mobile Nations site, the corresponding icon shows up in your profile. At the moment there's no way to 'undo' this from your account. If this is a big issue for you, we can certainly deactivate your passport from all sites with the exception of WPCentral.

No need to go through all that. I think I know what caused it. When there was the big context and you had to go to the news on each site, that's probably what activated it. I've never posted in the forums. Certainly not a big enough deal to create unnecessary work for someone. Besides, I know who I am, I shouldn't need to look at my profile!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos