Let start a petition for PS3 or PlayStation sector in the forum

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

I want a PS3 section or PlayStation section that all :wink: (if those demand are to much I take a donut or nice kindly thought out let down:wink:)

Comment below if you want this section adding if there more than myself that would be appreciated :love::kiss:

I don't won't to look stupiderrrrrrrr or crazerrrrrrr (gggrrrrrrrrr i like adding rrrrrrrrrr to ends of things) :wink:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
As this is for the forum section I'll agree with that. As it would come under other platforms (akin to Mac OS X and iOS). Don't see why we can't have it in, especially as we have the Xbox section. I am going to file a move request for it though, to here. Hope that helps.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
This feels like it's going to get multicultural tech wise. Kinda odd that you would want ps3 in a windows based forum.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been using windows since 3.0 and playstation since ps1. Never had an Xbox, never will get one as long as Sony keeps making a new PlayStation. Nothing against MS, just like the PS and with exclusives like Uncharted, why would I switch if I have a PC for MS games?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Same the exclusive is why I kept with playstation for all these year GOW, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, okami now on ps3 epic etc :love:

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I've been using windows since 3.0 and playstation since ps1. Never had an Xbox, never will get one as long as Sony keeps making a new PlayStation. Nothing against MS, just like the PS and with exclusives like Uncharted, why would I switch if I have a PC for MS games?

Every console have their own exclusive games not only PS. Not every Xbox game is available on PC i.e. Gears of War, Halo, Dance Central etc. Xbox also have many Indie + Live + Kinect games that are not available on other platforms. I hope you're simply ignorant of the fact instead of attempting to troll. Trolling does not help the petition in any way.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Trolling? :lolz: I know Xbox has exclusives too, I just mentioned my favorite ps3 exclusive. I was responding to the fact someone posted about why a ps3 sub-forum would be in a MS forum. Every PC I have ever owned has been MS. Have never bought an Apple product. I don't think Playstation is better than Xbox, I just prefer it since its what I know and have always used for a game console. The controller fir example has barely changed. My hands have conformed to the controller, like a new pair of hockey skates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos