WPCentral App suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that there are no threads to make suggested feature additions to the WPCentral App (at least, I couldn't find a thread in my searches). So I'm starting one, if that's all right.

My suggestion is to add the ability to "Like" a post, not just thank it, from within the App itself. Currently, I can "quote" or "thank" a post, but that's it.

Anyone else have a suggestion they'd like to make?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Good on ya for starting this thread bawboh86. I'd like to make some suggestions, but first, if someone wouldn't mind lending me their new Lumia, that's the first step for me :p

I know one thing Jay was working on was a double-wide tile... Really looking forward to see how that turns out, and what he includes in the tile.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I noticed the other day I was reading some comments and someone posted a link.. I could not click on the link to open the image... Not sure if this is how it is or if it's just my stupid phone.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I noticed the other day I was reading some comments and someone posted a link.. I could not click on the link to open the image... Not sure if this is how it is or if it's just my stupid phone.
In the app there's a special way to click on links. If from main page news comments, in the colored box surrounding a user's comment a tiny icon appears in the upper right... Like a square with an arrow coming out of it. Tap that to view a list of links in that comment you can tap on.

In the forums, a post with a link in it will have a "link" option beneath the quote and thank options under the name.

I agree that a like button for the app would be great!!

My suggestion is being able to pin the forums to home screen like you can with the other sections of the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss