Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

1 I can't seem to add or find a picture that shows up in my profile pic correctly. I've tried several different sizes and different photos all together. Any suggestions?

2. I don't know if others have this issue or not but most of the time while using my surface Rt trying to post a thread or a comment to another thread I have to battle with the on screen keyboard to stay up. I've no problems on other sites just wpcentral. ( only thing on other sites is them not really being touch friendly like trying to select a category without having to search.) anyways any suggestions? Thank you!

Global Posts
    3,613 Global Posts
    PIN
    Private Message
    Zeroplanetz,

Please email me at james@mobilenations.com and I'll get you setup with your avatar, and take a look at that keyboard issue for you.
    James Falconer
    Community Manager, Mobile Nations
    Email: james@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @JamesFalconer
    Yea I also have that keyboard issue on my 8X, it really needs to be fixed.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    Had the keyboard problem with my Surface as well. I think it was Dave Blake that said he noticed it as well, and if he zoomed in there was no problem. That did the trick for me. So when I'm on the Surface, I just zoom a little on the comment box before typing and it's ok. Not a perfect fix, but it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by stmav View Post
    Had the keyboard problem with my Surface as well. I think it was Dave Blake that said he noticed it as well, and if he zoomed in there was no problem. That did the trick for me. So when I'm on the Surface, I just zoom a little on the comment box before typing and it's ok. Not a perfect fix, but it helps.
    Thank you