Problem Loading Webpages

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
When using the main news page then hitting the 'Latest Discussion' tab, upon trying to open any of the latest links, they no longer load in my browser in mobile view.
Green line in IE gets about 4/5 of the way and doesn't move. Same when using UC Browser and over WiFi as well as 3g. Is it a problem with my phone or your site?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
We are investigating a server issue at this very moment. Keeping my fingers crossed that once resolved your issue will be resolved as well.

Let me know if this persists and I can have tech check it out!

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks James. Still occurring at the mo, post back when it's working. Also, I'm getting the words 'undefined' on a blank page after I make posts.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I think I 'might' know what is going on here... did you tap one of the 'featured forum' links at the top of the forums homepage?... and that's where things hang?

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I have touched that page and many more on your site.
One thing I think I did do was change from the "Default Mobile View" to the 'Pink Beta' one and notice that that for a while, both formats would load and now only the Pink one does in mobile view and I can't load or reply to a page that is more than one page long.

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if you did anything your end, but as of now it has now started working as normal and pages are loading fine, thanks.

Ooops, spoke to soon.
All gone awry again, this time I can only view in desktop mode and it will no longer let me sign in.
Also, If I get mobile view, I get your banner ad's display at the top of a blank webpage, the one below the "Shop Online" banner, and it's three ad's that show.

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I've spent the day reflashing over and over the Amber update and find that it's still slow in loading pages from your site. I get all pages to load in desktop mode, but in mobile view it is still slow, but I get all pages to load. Only have the new pink 'beta' view as a mobile option. Also, the word 'undefined' shows up after I post on a blank page.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
grey,

I'm going to loop tech into this conversation. They may have some questions to help us get to the bottom of this issue. Thanks for your patience!!!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Well there's nothing we can do about the OTHER sites, but for our own sites... we can certainly address the problem, providing we find the cause :)

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Just to give an update and extra info.
I think this error maybe down to either an app or the Nokia extras "extras + info' or 'network +'.
I flashed my phone back to 1308 FW, no apps installed and browser was working fine and loading pages.
Did an OTA to Amber and installed many of my original apps and it still worked ok though slowing up a bit.
Lastly added all the Nokia extras except 'Access Point' and it seems to of came back.
At the moment today and yesterday, it's been hit and miss, mostly hit, but the problem is still there.

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Another Update.

This morning, loading was still playing up so I focused on the ' page banners' in particular the Google based "Adchoice" ones.
Highlighted one and went to the Adchoice settings and opted out for receiving them. Restarted browser and all has been fine thus far. Loading pages appears normal and I can navigate through post pages as well.
That is, unless something has changed your end!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786