So...when is Windows Central app update coming?

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Both for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile?

I have spoken about this elsewhere but will reiterate here: Our developer has left us in an uncomfortable position of basically abandoning the project. As such, we need to find a new developer and start over. The good news is we are a high profile site and there are a few high-profile developers you can likely think of that we will work with. The bad news is this will take some time.

I'm not very happy at all with this news but it is what it is.

angelblast1997

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello Daniel,

I wish I knew how to code, though I am learning, if I did, I would galdy help. But I am an UI, graphic, web, and motion graphics designer. SO if you need help, with an UI and design, I am willing to help.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have spoken about this elsewhere but will reiterate here: Our developer has left us in an uncomfortable position of basically abandoning the project. As such, we need to find a new developer and start over. The good news is we are a high profile site and there are a few high-profile developers you can likely think of that we will work with. The bad news is this will take some time.

I'm not very happy at all with this news but it is what it is.
Please tell me Jay Bennett is not to blame for all this....he seemed like a cool guy.

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
The bad news is this will take some time.

Would you consider offering a subscription based ad-free version of your website in the short term? The Windows app is not fully featured, the Windows Phone app is becoming slow and unstable on Windows 10 Mobile,and the website is virtually unusable due to ads. It's getting harder and harder to get to the content and to participate in the community here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon