Jeffrey Fox

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Happy Friday to all, and all that jazz. I have what I'm hoping is a dumb question that can be answered by pointing me in the right direction. When using the WP Central app I'd like to log in to use the forums, however since I am tied in to Facebook here I don't have a user name and password. Or do I? I'm hoping that I don't have to create a new account to use the WP Central app.

Is there a way to log into the forums on the WP Central app when I currently use Facebook to log into the forums?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
When you signed up for the forum and regestered your user name you entered a password. That password is what you will use to log in using the WPC app. If you don't remember your password got to your PC log out than open login and chose forgot password. Follow the directions.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When you signed up for the forum and regestered your user name you entered a password. That password is what you will use to log in using the WPC app. If you don't remember your password got to your PC log out than open login and chose forgot password. Follow the directions.

This isn't the case when you sign in using Google/Facebook/Microsoft account via the Mobile Nations Passport method. Doing so negates the need for a forum password.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786