Can't Post Comments

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why, but I can't post comments at all on any article. On the app, on the website, I can't. I sent Jay and Daniel an email (Jay two days ago, Daniel now). No response from Jay. Not saying it is anyones fault, but this is very annoying. Can someone tell me what's up, because other people can post comments just fine.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why, but I can't post comments at all on any article. On the app, on the website, I can't. I sent Jay and Daniel an email (Jay two days ago, Daniel now). No response from Jay. Not saying it is anyones fault, but this is very annoying. Can someone tell me what's up, because other people can post comments just fine.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Time out" Happy thanksgiving this has been reported and if you reinstall the app should work fine. This was in another thread a few day ago. Just watch go to the store to reinstall so your not charged twice. Also the store is having problems with apps list not showing all your apps you have purchased. MS is also aware of there problems. Hope this helps......

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Time out" Happy thanksgiving this has been reported and if you reinstall the app should work fine. This was in another thread a few day ago. Just watch go to the store to reinstall so your not charged twice. Also the store is having problems with apps list not showing all your apps you have purchased. MS is also aware of there problems. Hope this helps......

I tried that. Like I said, it doesn't work through the website too.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I want a response from someone who is in WPCentral. Like Daniel, rich, George, Jay, James, etc. This is very annoying and I want to know what's up.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What browser are you using on your desktop? What desktop OS are you running?

Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
unstoppablekem,

Would you be able to provide us with some more details so that we can diagnose the problem? Browser? OS? Could you provide any screenshots?

Thanks in advance!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
unstoppablekem,

Would you be able to provide us with some more details so that we can diagnose the problem? Browser? OS? Could you provide any screenshots?

Thanks in advance!

I sent some screenshots to Jay a few days ago. It won't post comments anywhere. The website on my Mac and Surface, and on the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte