Xbox Live ID's

Lou

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Xbox & Zune: King Louie IV

I just got my wp7 and I'm loving it so far. I can unlock achievements where ever I go. I just unlocked all of the achievements in Butterfly. I LOVE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Sorry my name is Oldman Greybush and ya I'm a huge Zune fan, have every model since gen 1.

Ok, I requested you via Zune. I've only had the Zune 80 (2nd gen) and I had a couple of Portable Media Centers prior to that. I'm really liking Zune Pass - it's drawn me away from my usual heavy podcast listening and pushed me towards discovering and rediscovering some great music. I can't wait until WP7 has full parity with Zune HD because that's an experience that I've really been looking forward to.

ehrratic

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys!

Pretty new to the forums :) Just joined today.

Switched from an old iPhone 3G to the Samsung Focus and absolutely loving it :) Seriously in love with WP7 haha.

I'm on XBL and Zune as ehrratic!

hitmanforhire86

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
my gamertag is my username. im down for some chess matches if you message me your email and i play most every other game more so chess, bejewled and crackdown 2.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm

2hsb5gx.jpg

for both Zune and Xbox Live. There's not enough excuses for me to fork over the cash for a gold account just yet, so if you need to message me do it here or via
14wahxt.jpg

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm 'GaMMa' on Xbox Live and Zune. I need some more WP7 gamers on my friends list, so send me a friend request! Anyone else out there got Flight Control? I need someone to battle with for high scores.

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
downhillrider1 gamertag. Playing Black Ops and the only WP7 Xbox live game I have ATM is Need For Speed.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

frankied101

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I play fruit ninja need for speed max and marker glyder assasins creed and just about every xbl game besides flight control my name is frankied101

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12