Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 78
Like Tree13Likes
  1. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #26
    Yeah, the Vector is a early gun. I'm working on getting gold for it, I'm only short 4 "Blood Thirsty" [5 kills with the gun without dying] awards. Man, getting those last 4 has been rough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    You get the Vector pretty early, don't you? I only used it on the EVO because you get it in the high 40s.

    Yeah... my boy told me about it. You have to get the gold camo for every gun in the class to get it. I only use SMGs, so I'll be working on the SMGs. I'm getting the gold for the mp7 now, already have it for the EVO.
  2. darthtata85's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #27
    Xbox heads add Theperkster85 loving bops2
  3. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #28
    Added
  4. jollydogg's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    #29
    If so, send me a message. Casual player with a mic, looking for people to play with. Random pub games are getting boring. I'm late 20s, medical professional, just looking for funny people to play with.

    Hit me up!
  5. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,282 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    #30
    You want to get a real shooter BATTLEFIELD 3 or nuke dukam for the strip club either does me :D
  6. TeknoBlast's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    305 Posts
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPADDY View Post
    You want to get a real shooter BATTLEFIELD 3 or nuke dukam for the strip club either does me :D

    I enjoy BF3 much more than COD. The only time I play COD is in the mornings before work. I get the itch to game, so COD loads up faster than BF3. Two or three round and I have my fix for the day. If I want some real tactical military game, then I play BF3.

    I've been playing BF3 constantly since it's release in October of last year and it gets better with the Premium service.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  7. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,282 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by TeknoBlast View Post
    I enjoy BF3 much more than COD. The only time I play COD is in the mornings before work. I get the itch to game, so COD loads up faster than BF3. Two or three round and I have my fix for the day. If I want some real tactical military game, then I play BF3.

    I've been playing BF3 constantly since it's release in October of last year and it gets better with the Premium service.
    Same premiere awesome and the aftermaths maps are the best. :D

    I only play black ops for zombies :D (not the new one unfortunately saving up for a new phone for next year ;) )
  8. TeknoBlast's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    305 Posts
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPADDY View Post
    Same premiere awesome and the aftermaths maps are the best. :D

    I only play black ops for zombies :D (not the new one unfortunately saving up for a new phone for next year ;) )
    I never got into the zombie feature. Usually I'll play Domination since I'm used to BF3's Conquest mode.
  9. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #34
    I guess that's why my BF3 collects dust. I like fast-paced action. And CoD provides that.

    All the planes, tanks and other things are too much IMO. With BO2, it's ridiculously balanced... meaning, even if I bought the game and I was on level 1, I had a chance to be #1.
  10. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Yeah, the Vector is a early gun. I'm working on getting gold for it, I'm only short 4 "Blood Thirsty" [5 kills with the gun without dying] awards. Man, getting those last 4 has been rough.
    Where you at in your conquest? I'm up to 2 gold guns (evo & mp7) and I'm 7 blood thirsty medals away from it with the msmc (best gun in the game IMO). It's harder than getting the 100 headshots.
  11. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #36
    I have the MP7 gold, PDW-57 gold, Vector K10 gold. I'm about about 70% finished to getting gold for the MSMC. I'm getting there, but it's taking longer than I thought. Those blood thirsty medals are rough. I agree that's it harder than getting 100 headshots. I don't even try to get headshots and they just happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Where you at in your conquest? I'm up to 2 gold guns (evo & mp7) and I'm 7 blood thirsty medals away from it with the msmc (best gun in the game IMO). It's harder than getting the 100 headshots.
  12. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    I have the MP7 gold, PDW-57 gold, Vector K10 gold. I'm about about 70% finished to getting gold for the MSMC. I'm getting there, but it's taking longer than I thought. Those blood thirsty medals are rough. I agree that's it harder than getting 100 headshots. I don't even try to get headshots and they just happen.
    I've had the diamond camo for almost a week now. I'm trying to figure out which one I'll do next. Shotties or ARs. ARs will be a lot harder. Or even sniper rifles.
  13. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #38
    Im down to the last two guns. Working on the EVO right now. I say I'll have diamonds in a week. Im gonna work on the ARs next. I liked them when I first started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    I've had the diamond camo for almost a week now. I'm trying to figure out which one I'll do next. Shotties or ARs. ARs will be a lot harder. Or even sniper rifles.
  14. jdom's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    #39
    any new maps coming soon?
  15. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by jdom View Post
    any new maps coming soon?
    Of course. I think January.
  16. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Im down to the last two guns. Working on the EVO right now. I say I'll have diamonds in a week. Im gonna work on the ARs next. I liked them when I first started.
    Cool. I'm half way through with shotguns. I have the r870 in gold. The next two I started., but haven't finished. One shot, one kill is hard with those shotguns.
  17. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #42
    I'm going to do LMGs next. Haven't started yet, going to prestige a couple of SMGs that I didn't finish after I got gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Cool. I'm half way through with shotguns. I have the r870 in gold. The next two I started., but haven't finished. One shot, one kill is hard with those shotguns.
  18. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #43
    Reported to be coming Jan 29th.
    'Black Ops 2' Revolution DLC leaked, adds new weapon, maps - Gaming News - Digital Spy
    Quote Originally Posted by jdom View Post
    any new maps coming soon?
  19. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Yeah, the Vector is a early gun. I'm working on getting gold for it, I'm only short 4 "Blood Thirsty" [5 kills with the gun without dying] awards. Man, getting those last 4 has been rough.

    Silencer and extended mags! You'll get those bloodthirsty medals. For me, it's when playing objective games. I normally get it with Domination or HQ.

    I've actually been maxing out my SMGs, although I have the diamond. More XP to rank up faster.

    I chose to do shotties and it's crazy hard. The first shotty is the easiest. Instead of headshots, you have to get one shot, one kill like the sniper. 250 of them to be exact.

    For the headshots, use the laser sight and hip-fire!
  20. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Im down to the last two guns. Working on the EVO right now. I say I'll have diamonds in a week. Im gonna work on the ARs next. I liked them when I first started.

    When (if you don't already have it), let me know which guns you think look the best in diamon. I think my favorite gun is one of the worst.

    For me, EVO and Chicom are the best.... so much diamonds! Haha.
  21. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #46
    I have the diamond guns now. I think the Chicom is the best looking with diamonds! But I like showing off my clan tag and my emblem [which I spent about an hour on lol]. I was going to do the LMGs next, but damn those things make you move slow, even with lightweight. I might just have to do ARs next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    When (if you don't already have it), let me know which guns you think look the best in diamon. I think my favorite gun is one of the worst.

    For me, EVO and Chicom are the best.... so much diamonds! Haha.
    Putting rapid fire on the EVO is awesome.
  22. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    I have the diamond guns now. I think the Chicom is the best looking with diamonds! But I like showing off my clan tag and my emblem [which I spent about an hour on lol]. I was going to do the LMGs next, but damn those things make you move slow, even with lightweight. I might just have to do ARs next.


    Putting rapid fire on the EVO is awesome.
    LMGs may never be done by me. I will at least do ARs and Shotties. Possibly the sniper.
  23. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #48
    On second thought. I don't think I'm even going to try and get diamonds on a different type of gun class. I'm going for master prestige before any of my friends do, LOL. I see a few ARs that I want to try though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    LMGs may never be done by me. I will at least do ARs and Shotties. Possibly the sniper.
  24. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    On second thought. I don't think I'm even going to try and get diamonds on a different type of gun class. I'm going for master prestige before any of my friends do, LOL. I see a few ARs that I want to try though.
    To get master, you have to use more weapons and prestige them. It's super slow right now for me on prestige 8. I'm about to unlock either the AN-94 or the M8A1.
  25. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #50
    Yeah, I'm using different attachments and killstreaks to get the bonus XP for reaching a certain level. I heard the M8A1 is a beast of a gun. Im gonna permanent unlock it with my prestige token. My brother likes the fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    To get master, you have to use more weapons and prestige them. It's super slow right now for me on prestige 8. I'm about to unlock either the AN-94 or the M8A1.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions