Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm doing OK in the game now. I guess it just takes some time to get use to the maps. I prestige'd a few days back, and I don't think I'll do it again for a while. I don't see myself gaining anything from it. I used my unlock token on the Vector K10. The AN-94 feels like it weighs a ton after using SMGs LOL.

My only goal is to get the diamond SMGs. Someone had a diamond sniper riffle in a Domination match, and I want my SMGs like that.
When I prestiged, I chose the EVO as my unlock. The AN-94 is nice, but you need lightweight for it.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, I'm doing OK in the game now. I guess it just takes some time to get use to the maps. I prestige'd a few days back, and I don't think I'll do it again for a while. I don't see myself gaining anything from it. I used my unlock token on the Vector K10. The AN-94 feels like it weighs a ton after using SMGs LOL.

My only goal is to get the diamond SMGs. Someone had a diamond sniper riffle in a Domination match, and I want my SMGs like that.

You get the Vector pretty early, don't you? I only used it on the EVO because you get it in the high 40s.

Yeah... my boy told me about it. You have to get the gold camo for every gun in the class to get it. I only use SMGs, so I'll be working on the SMGs. I'm getting the gold for the mp7 now, already have it for the EVO.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, the Vector is a early gun. I'm working on getting gold for it, I'm only short 4 "Blood Thirsty" [5 kills with the gun without dying] awards. Man, getting those last 4 has been rough.

You get the Vector pretty early, don't you? I only used it on the EVO because you get it in the high 40s.

Yeah... my boy told me about it. You have to get the gold camo for every gun in the class to get it. I only use SMGs, so I'll be working on the SMGs. I'm getting the gold for the mp7 now, already have it for the EVO.

jollydogg

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone play Black Ops 2 or Halo 4 in XBL?

If so, send me a message. Casual player with a mic, looking for people to play with. Random pub games are getting boring. I'm late 20s, medical professional, just looking for funny people to play with.

Hit me up!

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
You want to get a real shooter BATTLEFIELD 3 or nuke dukam for the strip club either does me :D

I enjoy BF3 much more than COD. The only time I play COD is in the mornings before work. I get the itch to game, so COD loads up faster than BF3. Two or three round and I have my fix for the day. If I want some real tactical military game, then I play BF3.

I've been playing BF3 constantly since it's release in October of last year and it gets better with the Premium service.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy BF3 much more than COD. The only time I play COD is in the mornings before work. I get the itch to game, so COD loads up faster than BF3. Two or three round and I have my fix for the day. If I want some real tactical military game, then I play BF3.

I've been playing BF3 constantly since it's release in October of last year and it gets better with the Premium service.

Same premiere awesome and the aftermaths maps are the best. :D

I only play black ops for zombies :D (not the new one unfortunately saving up for a new phone for next year ;) )

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Same premiere awesome and the aftermaths maps are the best. :D

I only play black ops for zombies :D (not the new one unfortunately saving up for a new phone for next year ;) )

I never got into the zombie feature. Usually I'll play Domination since I'm used to BF3's Conquest mode.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I guess that's why my BF3 collects dust. I like fast-paced action. And CoD provides that.

All the planes, tanks and other things are too much IMO. With BO2, it's ridiculously balanced... meaning, even if I bought the game and I was on level 1, I had a chance to be #1.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the Vector is a early gun. I'm working on getting gold for it, I'm only short 4 "Blood Thirsty" [5 kills with the gun without dying] awards. Man, getting those last 4 has been rough.

Where you at in your conquest? I'm up to 2 gold guns (evo & mp7) and I'm 7 blood thirsty medals away from it with the msmc (best gun in the game IMO). It's harder than getting the 100 headshots.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the MP7 gold, PDW-57 gold, Vector K10 gold. I'm about about 70% finished to getting gold for the MSMC. I'm getting there, but it's taking longer than I thought. Those blood thirsty medals are rough. I agree that's it harder than getting 100 headshots. I don't even try to get headshots and they just happen.
Where you at in your conquest? I'm up to 2 gold guns (evo & mp7) and I'm 7 blood thirsty medals away from it with the msmc (best gun in the game IMO). It's harder than getting the 100 headshots.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the MP7 gold, PDW-57 gold, Vector K10 gold. I'm about about 70% finished to getting gold for the MSMC. I'm getting there, but it's taking longer than I thought. Those blood thirsty medals are rough. I agree that's it harder than getting 100 headshots. I don't even try to get headshots and they just happen.

I've had the diamond camo for almost a week now. I'm trying to figure out which one I'll do next. Shotties or ARs. ARs will be a lot harder. Or even sniper rifles.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Im down to the last two guns. Working on the EVO right now. I say I'll have diamonds in a week. Im gonna work on the ARs next. I liked them when I first started.
I've had the diamond camo for almost a week now. I'm trying to figure out which one I'll do next. Shotties or ARs. ARs will be a lot harder. Or even sniper rifles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb