Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 78
Like Tree13Likes
  1. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #1  
    Anyone waiting on line to get it tonight? I'm not waiting on line, but I noticed the lines weren't as long. My friend passed by and said the line was 1/4 shorter from when we passed by, on his way way. This was 10 minutes in to pre-order. So I'll probably go pick it up when I go back a 7-eleven run. If it's barely, I'll be on tonight.
  2. palandri's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,591 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,915 Global Posts
    #2  
    I am getting it for the PC.
    Duvi likes this.
  3. gavlop's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    18 Posts
    #3  
    won a t-shirt too.

    probably gonna play it later tonight. if i wasn't so pre-occupied waiting for my 8x (im on verizon fml), i'd probably be on that game like donkey kong
    palandri and Duvi like this.
  4. alpinestars1z's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,094 Global Posts
    #4  
    Nah, I pre-ordered it from Newegg. I don't like waiting in line for things lol.
    Duvi likes this.
  5. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinestars1Z View Post
    Nah, I pre-ordered it from Newegg. I don't like waiting in line for things lol.
    You wouldn't have to! Lol. I was up and went and got it. A couple of people were ahead of me, that's it.
  6. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I am getting it for the PC.
    Too many hackers on PC games or I'd go back to it like my Counter-Strike days.
  7. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gavlop View Post
    won a t-shirt too.

    probably gonna play it later tonight. if i wasn't so pre-occupied waiting for my 8x (im on verizon fml), i'd probably be on that game like donkey kong
    Haha! Too funny. I got my 920, so I'm happy. In fact, I got it earlier today.
  8. budney's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    335 Posts
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    #8  
    I ordered two copies through Amazon today, one for my nephew (X-Mas present) and one for my self. But I won't be getting it till next week. With all the other stuff I ordered 1 or 2 day shipping was too much. lol
    Duvi likes this.
  9. passntyme's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    33 Posts
    #9  
    Just picked it up today. Now gotta quay for the fiance to go somewhere,so I can play.
    Duvi likes this.
  10. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by passntyme View Post
    Just picked it up today. Now gotta quay for the fiance to go somewhere,so I can play.
    Let me know how you like it.

    I'm enjoying it.

    My K/D sucks, but my W/L is on point.
  11. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #11  
    I don't think Duvi has lost a match since MW2! I got it and haven't unwrapped it yet. Had to wait until Friday just in case I love it and want to pull an all nighter.
  12. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    I don't think Duvi has lost a match since MW2! I got it and haven't unwrapped it yet. Had to wait until Friday just in case I love it and want to pull an all nighter.

    Lol. I got it, but been using the 2nd copy I had. Thought I was gonna sell my prestige care package edition, but it's not going for much and I want my Nuketown 2012 Zombies map!
  13. palandri's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,591 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,915 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Too many hackers on PC games or I'd go back to it like my Counter-Strike days.
    I hear ya. I saw a guy go 64-2 tonight. I went 6-12 on the same map.
  14. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #14  
    I'm getting slaughtered. Not knowing the maps is a killer! The best I've done ws 10-8. Getting alot of 5-15 games. I'm about even on W/L
  15. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    I'm getting slaughtered. Not knowing the maps is a killer! The best I've done ws 10-8. Getting alot of 5-15 games. I'm about even on W/L
    I had a 9.00 ratio that dwindled down to 2.00 because of me getting put in to games that have started already. I gotta start partying up like I did in mw3.
  16. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I hear ya. I saw a guy go 64-2 tonight. I went 6-12 on the same map.
    Yup. That's why I steer clear from PC games now.
  17. Raylz's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #17  
    I wont get a copy till I get black ops 1.
  18. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylz View Post
    I wont get a copy till I get black ops 1.
    no need if you're into multiplayer. They are nothing alike. For singleplayer, it follows a storyline, but game play is different as well. For example, you can make your own custom loudout for singleplayer.
  19. Raylz's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    no need if you're into multiplayer. They are nothing alike. For singleplayer, it follows a storyline, but game play is different as well. For example, you can make your own custom loudout for singleplayer.
    oh thanks but it sounds nice and all l like to play the games in order if possible so i can know what happened before the current game like modern warfare for example.
    Duvi likes this.
  20. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylz View Post
    oh thanks but it sounds nice and all l like to play the games in order if possible so i can know what happened before the current game like modern warfare for example.
    I'm pretty much multiplayer-only. I usually have my nephew or a friend play and beat it for me.
  21. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #21  
    Those playing... Scorpion EVO for SMGs. AN-94 for ARs. Best two guns in the game.
    1jaxstate1 likes this.
  22. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #22  
    Thanks! I went from a beast in MW3 to rage quitting BO2 because I'm getting overpowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Those playing... Scorpion EVO for SMGs. AN-94 for ARs. Best two guns in the game.
  23. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Thanks! I went from a beast in MW3 to rage quitting BO2 because I'm getting overpowered.

    When I prestiged, I chose the EVO as my unlock. The AN-94 is nice, but you need lightweight for it.
  24. 1jaxstate1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,243 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,479 Global Posts
    #24  
    Well, I'm doing OK in the game now. I guess it just takes some time to get use to the maps. I prestige'd a few days back, and I don't think I'll do it again for a while. I don't see myself gaining anything from it. I used my unlock token on the Vector K10. The AN-94 feels like it weighs a ton after using SMGs LOL.

    My only goal is to get the diamond SMGs. Someone had a diamond sniper riffle in a Domination match, and I want my SMGs like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    When I prestiged, I chose the EVO as my unlock. The AN-94 is nice, but you need lightweight for it.
  25. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,018 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,057 Global Posts
       #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1jaxstate1 View Post
    Well, I'm doing OK in the game now. I guess it just takes some time to get use to the maps. I prestige'd a few days back, and I don't think I'll do it again for a while. I don't see myself gaining anything from it. I used my unlock token on the Vector K10. The AN-94 feels like it weighs a ton after using SMGs LOL.

    My only goal is to get the diamond SMGs. Someone had a diamond sniper riffle in a Domination match, and I want my SMGs like that.

    You get the Vector pretty early, don't you? I only used it on the EVO because you get it in the high 40s.

    Yeah... my boy told me about it. You have to get the gold camo for every gun in the class to get it. I only use SMGs, so I'll be working on the SMGs. I'm getting the gold for the mp7 now, already have it for the EVO.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions