- 05-23-2013, 03:24 AM #1
I used the $10 off code for subscribing to the Xbox One email list in 1200 Xbox live points. So I paid $4.99. Haven't received my code yet. Anyone else not get their code yet? Ordered yesterday and it says complete and everything. No code anywhere to be found.
05-23-2013, 03:33 AM #2
- 982 Posts
They cancelled it on everyone without notice. If you want proof, sign into your account at billing.microsoft.com, you will probably see the charge made and then a refund the same day. It happened to me and let my order go through, then it got refunded. I imagine it happened to everyone. They must have forgotten to mention no points cards or something, but damnit they should have still honored it!
- 05-23-2013, 02:29 PM #4
Some of the reps are saying that they ran out temporarily, but some people are buying it again and receiving it instantly. Maybe they did actually run out (the store isn't actually run by Microsoft themselves) but the system is messed up I guess. It probably never realized that some people weren't assigned a code because they ran out.
- By rocketboy in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2013, 02:16 PM
- By definitely dave in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2013, 03:08 AM
- By metalchick719 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 29Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:28 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:24 AM
- By ChristianKing in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 04-10-2012, 12:24 PM