Xbox One includes headset and 4K-rated HDMI cable

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Favourite sound in BF3 - Shell casings. I quite often play as support and often empty a whole 200 round ammo case down a hallway as cover - hearing the shells tinkle for a few seconds while I reload is awesome.

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Favourite sound in BF3 - Shell casings. I quite often play as support and often empty a whole 200 round ammo case down a hallway as cover - hearing the shells tinkle for a few seconds while I reload is awesome.

My favorite is when any projectile, sniper bullet or RPG, comes extremely close to you and is a near miss. It's such an adrenaline rush, and the sounds are the cause of that.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Unboxing!

Pc PSU's do tend to have quite large cooling fans on them though - I guess if they went from a brick to a PSU more the style of a pc then it wouldn't be a problem

I would say that the fan on my 360 is as big (or bigger) than any case fan I've had. The difference is that I've got 5 case fans, plus the CPU fan and the PSU fan.

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: The Unboxing!

A lot of people in the comments have a problem with the power brick, why? It's not like the X1 is a mobile device where it would matter. Just stick it behind the TV set and forget about it. I honestly can't come up with a single good reason to put it inside in a device like this.
These comments are from Sony fans who are running out of reasons to hate Xbox One. Seeing the console in this video, finally getting a good sense of scale ... it's a sleek and elegant console and not the VCR that they've been calling it since the reveal. The PS4 looks like a toy in comparison.

MERCDROID

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
It's awesome that the console actually includes the headset and an HDMI cable. Now, if only it included that projector, for the same price...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon