Are you gettting GTA 5 ? Microsoft has a deal on it still...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about you fellow gamers, but, I am a HUGE GTA fan, I finished GTA 4 100% complete (every little thing in the game). I cant wait till GTA5 hits, I have been counting the days for it and even finishing up some other games to make sure I have the time to only play GTA5....

I pre-ordered it a while ago @ Microsoft's store and they had a promo with 1600 Ms points (about $20 when the conversion is done). They are still running the promo on it... $59.99 and 1600ms points....

Grand Theft Auto V for Xbox 360 - Microsoft Store

I think it's a pretty good deal if your thinking about picking it up.

Jump on it if you are going to grab it, as only game stop is offing a picture or something. They claim it should be at your door on release day but, I never pre-ordered a game from MS before.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a huge fan of the series. I played San Andreas pretty much, but GTA IV probably not more than 10 hours worth. That said, I will likely give the game a whirl.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
No 360 here, but I'll sate with Saints Row IV (PC).

Yea, I'll be grabbing Saints Row 4 at some point, look like a fun game (as 3 was) but, Might grab it on the 360 but, could do it on PC as well. (wish Rockstar was releasing GTA 5 on PC but, I will bet at some point they will)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Counting down the days for release.... After seeing the online play for the game, think I lost a little sleep last night, I just talked to my boss and told him I am thinking about taking a few days off on release (he is a fellow gamer).

Been waiting a long time for this one...

People do drugs, crack and all the other crap in the world....I do games...and it's my drug..

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I'll be grabbing Saints Row 4 at some point, look like a fun game (as 3 was) but, Might grab it on the 360 but, could do it on PC as well. (wish Rockstar was releasing GTA 5 on PC but, I will bet at some point they will)

If it is like GTA 4, you will have to read through Steam forums for an hour just to MAYBE get it to work on the PC. Rockstar really stinks at porting games to PC. Or they just don't care...

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
If it is like GTA 4, you will have to read through Steam forums for an hour just to MAYBE get it to work on the PC. Rockstar really stinks at porting games to PC. Or they just don't care...

Nah, GTA4 after the first patch was solid as a rock. I did the 100% complete on the PC, not the xbox. I am one of the people who think GTA 4 was a solid release for the PC. I play a lot of PC games and tweek my computer like crazy, so I normally dont have too much problem getting these games running good..

Next Tuesday !!!!!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

they're not even doing x1... So I doubt PC is coming later.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
they're not even doing x1... So I doubt PC is coming later.

Yep, after GTA 4 was released, Rockstar said it was not coming out for the PC but, 6-8 months later it was out. I would almost bet that Rockstar will release a PC version AND for the Xbox One/PS4 at some point, it might not be till 6-8 months from now but, they will.

Hmmm....marketing person, let's see, sell a game that we made a few billion dollars off and let it die, or re-release it on new systems and PC to make a lot of money....Let me guess what they chose...

BTW GTA 5 is AWESOME ! Worth a pickup if you have not yet...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6