You can only choose ONE

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't choose without trying any of the games first. I want to say Dead Rising 3, but if it is really as choppy as people are making it out to be, I couldn't get it.I'd probably choose Ryse second, but I wouldn't want it if its combat system is so dry. I'd MAYBE say Need for Speed: Rivals, because it looks really cool, but I also still don't like EA (haven't bought an actual EA game since 2008). I'd for-sure have to play a demo, minimum, before I decided.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll answer it in a bit, once I can decide. However, why did you include Xbox Fitness, which is free with Gold for a year, but not Battlefield 4?

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
haha great point. the list i was going off of must not included BF4.

Xbox Fitness is one of the things im most excited about is why i included it...

I would edit the poll if i could. mby a mod can for me?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
haha great point. the list i was going off of must not included BF4.

Xbox Fitness is one of the things im most excited about is why i included it...

I would edit the poll if i could. mby a mod can for me?

But it's free. If you choose one of the other games, you don't have to not get it...it's free for the first year. If this was a matter of "you can only buy one," I'd probably vote Dead rising 3 or Forza 5. Since you said I get one for free, I'll take Need for Speed: Rivals. It looks really cool, but I'm still not buying from EA, so if it was a matter of BUYING one game, I wouldn't pick it, but if it's free...sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes